Fox news conspiracies spread all around the republicans!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
The claim that big names like Elon Musk, Donald Trump, Jr., and Dinesh D’Souza have promoted to millions of their followers: Paul Pelosi and the man who attacked him were gay lovers who had gotten into a fight.

The spurious theory traces back to an incorrect early news report and a handful of pieces of evidence that its proponents have spun wildly out of context. It runs contrary to the explanation police and federal law enforcement have outlined – that the suspect in the attack, David DePape, broke into Pelosi’s house and attacked him.

“There is absolutely no evidence that Mr. Pelosi knew this man,” San Francisco Police Chief William Scott told CNN in an interview. “As a matter of fact, the evidence indicates the exact opposite.”

It’s settled all of the nonsense from right wing nuts was wishful hoping. They just can’t tell the difference.

Yeah sure. Boxers and a dress shirt. It looks to me like he was frolicking in his undies when his pal wigged out and decided to bean him with a hammer. But whatever was going on there, it sure wasn't normal.
Of course it does to you. That’s your fantasy. All the evidence points to otherwise but righties love fantasy.

January 27 2023

Fox News

Fox News
Criminal defense attorney and regular Fox News guest Brian Claypool was left utterly humiliated on Friday when he suggested there was no evidence that Paul Pelosi’s attacker broke into his home—all despite the release of a security video showing exactly that.

In fact, Fox News anchors had to air the actual footage of the break-in for Claypool, who had just appeared on the network the night before to discuss the impending release of the tapes.

Debunking a slew of right-wing conspiracies about the brutal attack on former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband, Friday’s release of the 911 call, police body-cam video, and security footage showed alleged attacker David DePape violently swinging a large hammer to bust through a door before entering the home through a broken window.

Hours after the release of the videos and call, Claypool appeared on Fox News’ America Reports to provide analysis. “This investigation has been about transparency, and one big takeaway I have from this that’s troubling... the Department of Justice came out and said the police officers opened the door; it’s in the report,” Claypool told anchor John Roberts. “We just saw the footage. The police officers did not open the door. The door was opened by Paul Pelosi. That to me is really a critical fact.”

ROFLMFAO..................

Somebody is suggesting that Fox is any more or less an accurate source than any of the other government-run corporate whore "media".

Yeah sure. Boxers and a dress shirt. It looks to me like he was frolicking in his undies when his pal wigged out and decided to bean him with a hammer. But whatever was going on there, it sure wasn't normal.

Boxers and a Pajama Top

But you are entitled to any fantasy that makes you happy

Forum List

Back