Fox News, conservative, Dream world :)

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
especially at 3:05

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA8drfZwnXQ&NR=1]They Live - The moment of revelation - YouTube[/ame]​

islamicrageboyfoxnewsco.jpg

The reason I mention Fox/RuperTV isbecause thats all the righties have aside from webtv (Beck) and am radio (Limbough) lol

If you don't like FOX then feel free to change the channel.

One doesn't "like" or "dislike" news. :cuckoo: Its either news or it isn't. Fox is a propaganda mill/communications arm of Republicorp :)

Perhaps you watch

MSNBC, ABC, NBC,CBS, CNN all left wing propaganda mill/communicationis arm of the DNC and progressives.

Its either news or it isn't.

If you don't like FOX then feel free to change the channel.

One doesn't "like" or "dislike" news. :cuckoo: Its either news or it isn't. Fox is a propaganda mill/communications arm of Republicorp :)

Perhaps you watch

MSNBC, ABC, NBC,CBS, CNN all left wing propaganda mill/communicationis arm of the DNC and progressives.

I don't get my news read to me on TeeVee :eusa_hand: Where do you get your news?

Last edited:

Perhaps you watch

I don't get my news read to me on TeeVee :eusa_hand: Where do you get your news?
Oh! Yeah! Huff and Puff Post, Salon dot commie and th' big fat Onion. You get your news online, don't you, dot com. :D

That's the stupidest post I've seen you make Daveman!........It shows Islamic extremists...whom traditionally hate liberals even more than Christian conservatives....trying to eradicate Fox News in the name of libralism.

Too bad you can't see how poisonous Fox and MSNBC are to your head. They've cultivated and reinforce your hatred of your fellow Americans way more than terrorists could have ever done.

Forum List

Back