FOX News Bill O'Reilly...Just Might Pack It In

R

rdean

O'Reilly Says He May "Pack It In" If Obama Raises Taxes On Him Too Much

It's well known he get's 10 million a year from Fox, but if he get's taxed 50%, he's quitting. 5 million is simply not enough.

If Barack Obama begins taxing me more than 50%, which is very possible, I don’t know how much longer I’m going to do this. I like my job but there comes a point when taxation becomes oppressive.

------------------

He is so right. Who could live on $5,000,000.00 a year. How dare they.

It takes a lot more work to earn $10,000,000 than it takes to earn $5,000,000. But if one has to do $10,000,000 worth to get $5,000,000 one does have to question whether the extra effort is worth it. Especially if one already has several millions stashed.

Who IS John Galt?

It takes a lot more work to earn $10,000,000 than it takes to earn $5,000,000. But if one has to do $10,000,000 worth to get $5,000,000 one does have to question whether the extra effort is worth it. Especially if one already has several millions stashed.

Who IS John Galt?

he's a character in a particularly putrid novel that seems to attract the adoration of dimwits.

why do you ask?

Who IS John Galt?

he's a character in a particularly putrid novel that seems to attract the adoration of dimwits.

why do you ask?

Sounds more like a description of Bill O'Reilly.

Who IS John Galt?

why do you ask?

Sounds more like a description of Bill O'Reilly.

he's taller

I thought Rush said he was leaving the country if/when Obama won. I know he did leave the country but that was a quick sex trip that had something to do with illegal drugs he had.

I thought Rush said he was leaving the country if/when Obama won. I know he did leave the country but that was a quick sex trip that had something to do with illegal drugs he had.

No that was if Obamacare passed.
But Rush is still here.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsCUfAFHnHI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsCUfAFHnHI[/ame]

Last edited:

Who IS John Galt?

why do you ask?

I didnt know you hated Ayn Rand

Who IS John Galt?

why do you ask?

I didnt know you hated Ayn Rand

i don't have any feelings toward ayn rand. her books suck.

Why does the left lose sleep over Bill O'Reilly's salary? George Clooney has a lot to say about politics and he makes 15 Million ....per freaking movie.

Who else here would like to give away half of their pay?

You call investing in our country a "give a way". Why don't you fucking leave. You don't deserve to use the roads and bridges. Just go to a country that shares your values.

You call investing in our country a "give a way". Why don't you fucking leave. You don't deserve to use the roads and bridges. Just go to a country that shares your values.

You call taking money by force of threatening people with prison investing. Why don't you fucking send me all your money? You don't deserve to live in a nice house or eat. Just go to a country that shares your values.

Using tax payer money to buy the support of Democrat special interest isn't investing in our country.

New Topics

Forum List

Back