Fox News Bans Harlan Hill After He Called Kamala Harris an ‘Insufferable Lying B*tch’

FOX doesn't like the truth anymore.

And millions of conservative Americans don't like FOX now....with reason.

Too bad, too sad.:dunno:

I disagree with you on this one. We need to have a reformation of morals, and standards of polite conduct reinstated in American society.

I don't want the people who generally support my views, acting no better than Don Lemon, saying that Trump supporters can't read a map, or read books, or so on.

We need to be better than them.

So while everything Harlan Hill said, may or may not be true... you need to have a higher standard of conduct.
No, we have been better than them and that has gotten us right to where we are today, totally taken to the cleaners by the worst human beings in human history, all masquerading as our political leadership, which is precisely why Trump was elected in first place! Sometimes, you just need to kick fucking ass, no war ever, was won by people who chose to take the high road, all wars are won by people willing to murder the shit out of the enemy, in a manner of speaking...... :wink:

It's ironic that you basically make my point, with your response. :)
You're equating laughing w/indecency?

But have nothing to say about the POTUS slamming his political opponents as every word you can think of in the book, but a child of God?

Interesting....

I don't support Trump saying those things. Just because he's better than the alternative, doesn't mean I support him.

I actually didn't even vote for him in 2016.

You seem to be confusing, giving me no other valid option to vote for, with me supporting Trump.

If you people had even the smallest hint of a decent alternative, I would vote for them.

But you don't. You stand for riots, and burning, looting, murdering, and defund the police, and shutting society down for.... basically forever. What option do I have, that isn't worse than Trump?

That's sad. But that's the game you setup, where no matter how terrible Trump is, he's better than any option you have provided.
Andy it's been this way for quite a while now. It didn't just start with Trump. I will vote Trump based on his delivery on most of his promises, and any common sense person should do the same.

I disagree with you on this one. We need to have a reformation of morals, and standards of polite conduct reinstated in American society.

I don't want the people who generally support my views, acting no better than Don Lemon, saying that Trump supporters can't read a map, or read books, or so on.

So while everything Harlan Hill said, may or may not be true... you need to have a higher standard of conduct.
No, we have been better than them and that has gotten us right to where we are today, totally taken to the cleaners by the worst human beings in human history, all masquerading as our political leadership, which is precisely why Trump was elected in first place! Sometimes, you just need to kick fucking ass, no war ever, was won by people who chose to take the high road, all wars are won by people willing to murder the shit out of the enemy, in a manner of speaking...... :wink:
The high road can also mean beating your opponent with ones intellect. It doesn't have to come with death or killing one another. Enforcing law and order will solve most conflicts before they ever get started, but we have to be a righteous people or it will all collapse upon itself.

It's ironic that you basically make my point, with your response. :)
You're equating laughing w/indecency?

But have nothing to say about the POTUS slamming his political opponents as every word you can think of in the book, but a child of God?

Interesting....

I doubt the God that created the entire Universe and all in it cares if you say "fuck" where it's applicable.
Think about what the word means. I don't think saying it glorifys God. I've said it, unfortunately, and I allow other language to slip in sometimes, but as a whole I try not to. I'm around it a lot every day, and it has a way of slipping in.

He was a victim of the #MeToo movement. What he did was no worse than what Ted Kennedy did, except O'Reilly wasn't a racist or a murderer.
So you're response is to bring up OTHER bad behavior and suggest that your guy did the same thing too?!?!?

WoW!!!

tenor.gif

Quit being a lying insufferable bitch, ok? Everyone will like you better for that, I promise.

:auiqs.jpg:

Truth in the media. So let's dissect this.

1. Is Kamala Harris a liar?

2. Is Kamala Harris insufferable?

3. Is Kamala Harris a b*tch?

Think hard and choose wisely now. The future of the western civilized world depends upon your answer.

You can say things that are far more polite, like "Kamala Harris is a dishonest, insufferable, terrible person".

That is far better, more polite, and just as true.

I reject any notion that we on the right-wing, the conservatives, the good people, the people with moral values and standards, must without any choice, sink to the same level of the god-hating moral relativist left-wing.

You can talk without cursing. You can speak, without being inflammatory. You can have decent polite communication, while still speaking the truth.

I am with you 100%

Tucker Carlson is one of the only good things left about fox.

I agree.

Only a handful of conservatives are left in FOX/aka CNN light

Lou Dobbs, Laura, Jessie, Gutfeld, and a few other names that escape me at the moment.

FOX screwed the pooch when they let Bill O'Reilly go.
Yeah I liked Orielly.

Michael Savage too. Wonder what they did with him?
Wow, he was a long time ago right ?... Not sure. Don't remember him much.

I agree.

Only a handful of conservatives are left in FOX/aka CNN light

Lou Dobbs, Laura, Jessie, Gutfeld, and a few other names that escape me at the moment.

FOX screwed the pooch when they let Bill O'Reilly go.
Yeah I liked Orielly.

Michael Savage too. Wonder what they did with him?
Wow, he was a long time ago right ?... Not sure. Don't remember him much.

He wasn't on FOX news, but had a radio show.

It was unprofessional and weak to name call an opposition like that. No justification for that.

The truth of the matter is Harris lied many times during the debate including about herself. She could not accept her own record as thought she would be better to sneer and jeer at the Vice President. She did not look Presidential. She looked like a high school girl talking insults at rivals in the cafeteria.

Fox News gets a lot of mileage out of, "fair and balanced". Don't be fooled. They are not...
They try to be, but controlling their rogue talking heads has been a losing battle lately. I mean you won't see CNN allowing any one to come on and contest Biden and Harris, but Fox being a supposed conservative leaning news outlet, allows people like Chris Wallace and others to use bias and partisan politic's against Trump and Pence. It's really sad, because you don't see a damned liberal network allowing it.

Only because you need to have someone to reinforce your narrative. Anyone who doesn't creates a cognitive dissonance in those with a closed mind.
It cracks me up so much when you guys say dumb things like this. You are so arrogant you seem to think your views are the absolute truth, and anyone who disagrees with you is close minded. Of course, you wouldn't think to consider things from our point of view. Oh no, but we are the ones with the closed minds. We are the ones who are being misled. Your arrogance and blatant hypocrisy is obvious for everyone except yourselves to see. This is why no one except yourselves thinks you are credible anymore or even worth listening too, though I still try, even though you would never try to listen to what we have to say. So long. Your day of reckoning is coming.

Forum List

Back