FOX News: Armed vigilantes in Maine chop down tree, block driveway to force neighbor to self-quarantine amid coronavirus pandemic

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
lumberjack vigilantes? the only way this could be more Maine is if they dressed up as lobsters and chopped down the tree with a moose antler...or dressed up as a moose and chopped down the tree with a lobster...your choice!

lumberjack vigilantes? the only way this could be more Maine is if they dressed up as lobsters and chopped down the tree with a moose antler...or dressed up as a moose and chopped down the tree with a lobster...your choice!

I notice the 3 men sharing a rental property are from out-of-state and arrived about 30 days ago

which means the locals MAY NOT be as unreasonable as they first appear

Already posted like 4 times

• Banned

oops!

• Banned

its unique when i make a thread, though. i understand life and how life works. i'm the Lone Ranger!

• Banned
"when i stand up next to a mountain, i chop it down with the edge of my hand" - Howlin' Jimi Hendrix

Forum List

Back