Fox News and the Frontal Lobotomy

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
‘virtual frontal lobotomy’

What ever happened to "fair and balanced?" If they (FOX News) lose their "Brain Room" what is left?
Cutting out fact-checking will be their MO. The new Fox theme will be "who cares about the truth anymore?"
Sounds to me that Fox News is favoring gutter trash tabloid-ism. Nothing concerning reality.

"The recent mass layoffs at Fox News—an estimated body count of around 70, amounting to a little less than 3 percent of the cable channel’s workforce—signal what current and former employees describe as the purposeful devaluing of fact-based journalism in favor of right-wing opinion, race-baiting, and conspiracy-mongering at the top-rated, Donald Trump-friendly cable outlet."

GoebbelsSmile.jpg

When riots with buildings being burnt to crisps and people getting severely injured and killed are called peaceful then fact checked as peaceful despite seeing it with your own eyes, you gotta question if the fact checkers are lying.

State controlled media is when the media fact checks things that are the complete opposite of the truth. That is propaganda.

who decides what’s true or not? When there’s 2 sides with 2 different facts, you have to look at both sides and not rely on biased fact checkers

When riots with buildings being burnt to crisps and people getting severely injured and killed are called peaceful then fact checked as peaceful despite seeing it with your own eyes, you gotta question if the fact checkers are lying.

State controlled media is when the media fact checks things that are the complete opposite of the truth. That is propaganda.

who decides what’s true or not? When there’s 2 sides with 2 different facts, you have to look at both sides and not rely on biased fact checkers

I get the facts from my barber. That guy knows everything.

What ever happened to "fair and balanced?" If they (FOX News) lose their "Brain Room" what is left?
Cutting out fact-checking will be their MO. The new Fox theme will be "who cares about the truth anymore?"
Sounds to me that Fox News is favoring gutter trash tabloid-ism. Nothing concerning reality.

"The recent mass layoffs at Fox News—an estimated body count of around 70, amounting to a little less than 3 percent of the cable channel’s workforce—signal what current and former employees describe as the purposeful devaluing of fact-based journalism in favor of right-wing opinion, race-baiting, and conspiracy-mongering at the top-rated, Donald Trump-friendly cable outlet."

^
fake news

^
fake news
"fake news"
You should submit that to Fox. For sure.

^
fake news
"fake news"
Which programs do you watch on Fox News?

^
fake news
"fake news"
Which programs do you watch on Fox News?
None of them on a regular basis. I did years ago when it was actually (mostly) news.

Clearly, you are confusing Fox with CNN and/or MSNBC. There isn't an ounce of fact-based news in those two, as they don't actually have journalists, only left-wing activists.

When dad departed, Far left Liberal Son now heads up FoxNews.
What did you expect?

Have you not noticed how they verbally crush the Right in almost every story now? (Maybe you don't....yikes)
Not to mention all the Hollywood shit at the bottom of the front page.
The people that haven't noticed are brain dead.

Forum List

Back