Fox News anchor pushes back on Kari Lake attacking the press (John Roberts idiot)

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Roberts is an establishment hack:

Roberts, a White House reporter at Fox during former president Trump’s time in office, took issue with Lake’s criticism of the media.
“I’m not quite sure what she was getting at there because the ripe the history of a free press — the rich history of a free press in this country is something we have embraced for many, many hundreds of years,” Roberts said during the network’s show “America Reports.” “So I’m not quite sure how a politician goes about reforming the media.”

Freedom of the press does NOT mean you are free from criticism!

Fox news disgusts me! I thought they would get better when that hack chris wallace (a dan rather wannabe) left...but they've actually gotten worse!

Roberts is 100% right. I don’t understand why these Uber Trump candidates feel there should be no checks and balances
Bullshit.

It is called "regulatory capture." The government lets billionaires and big corporations consolidate, and in return they do the technocrats and bureaucrats bidding. And NOW? IT is happening in Big Tech as well.

This is called, dirgisme, it is the economic system that fascism uses. It is the marriage of the public and private sectors. Ruling elites call them "public/private," partnerships, or stake holder capitalism, what it really is? Is Neo-Feudalism, or a new way to enslave the masses.

We have something called the Sherman Anti-Trust Act, but it hasn't been used in decades. I think the last time it was used to any useful effect, was when ATT was broken up into Sprint, Verizon, MCI, etc. and we had the cell phone revolution.

Why Big Media Shouldn't Get Bigger -- Bill Moyers and Bernie Sanders​

26,215 views Jan 3, 2013
In 1983, 50 corporations controlled a majority of American media. Now that number is six. And Big Media may get even bigger, thanks to the FCC's consideration of ending a rule preventing companies from owning a newspaper and radio and TV stations in the same big city. Such a move -- which they've tried in 2003 and 2007 as well --would give these massive media companies free rein to devour more of the competition, control the public message, and also limit diversity across the media landscape. On this week's Moyers & Company (check local listings), Senator Bernie Sanders, one of several Senators who have written FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski asking him to suspend the plan, joins Bill to discuss why Big Media is a threat to democracy and what citizens can do to fight back. Sanders also expresses his dismay that such a move would come from an Obama appointee. "Why the Obama Administration is doing something that the Bush Administration failed to do is beyond my understanding," Sanders tells Bill. "And we're gonna do everything we can to prevent it from happening."

The American Empire and its Media​

cfr-media-network-hdv-spr.png

Roberts, a White House reporter at Fox during former president Trump’s time in office, took issue with Lake’s criticism of the media.
“I’m not quite sure what she was getting at there because the ripe the history of a free press — the rich history of a free press in this country is something we have embraced for many, many hundreds of years,” Roberts said during the network’s show “America Reports.” “So I’m not quite sure how a politician goes about reforming the media.”
We remember how Fox News sent their shitheads to attack Trump in the 2016 and 2020 debates and how they were giddy with joy the night Potatohead stole the election and they shut down any discussion on the Democrat filth stealing the election. We also remember how they condemned the 1/6 Patriots that rightfully protested the stolen election. That is not a free press but a goddamn Democrat ass kissing press and it was despicable.

Fox News has no more credibility than any of the asshole Leftest news networks.

Kari was right to tell everybody that Fox is just as bad as the other networks. She knows because she use to work for them and know their bias.

FOX news on election night spent most of their time playing democrats self aggrandizing speeches. And the news anchor had the personality of a turnip. I had to stop watching them. Same reason I turned off ABC. They were spending all their time sucking Democrat ass.

Roberts is 100% right. I don’t understand why these Uber Trump candidates feel there should be no checks and balances
Whatever Kari Lake is in politics in her life, she is modern human while the opponent is a special needs equity candidate who is a rubber stamp to oblivion.

But Roberts our press isn't free... ask one of them to really speak their mind and not just parrot the rest of the left wing power media and you get fired... so our press is anything but free.... tow the dem party line or you don't work.....

But Roberts our press isn't free... ask one of them to really speak their mind and not just parrot the rest of the left wing power media and you get fired... so our press is anything but free.... tow the dem party line or you don't work.....
Roberts believes the election of 2020 was free and fair.

The fake news media doesn't "check" or "balance" anything. He regurgitates government propaganda.

John Robert is a CANADIAN. Good going JD.

Forum List

Back