Fox News Allows Liberals To Speak

red states rule

May 30, 2006
I was watching Hannity & Colmes and they had a crackpot College Professor on who wants to teach students the government brought down the twin towers in a controlled demolition.
The liberal is Prof James Fetzer and he "teaches" at Univ of MN. He has setup a group called "Scholars for 9/11 Truth"
It made me wonder about the talking points of libs who say Fox News is all conservative all the time
Fox News has MORE libs on then the number of conservatives on CNN and MSNBC, COMBINED

The other night they had Sean's old college professor on, and all he wanted to talk about was that the last two elections were stolen. What a stupid jerk! Makes one wonder what this man reads on a daily basis--probably nothing to be so ignorant of established facts.

Fox cable programming is doing the public a service by having these nitwits on and exposing the real intelligence of these academic "intellectual elites".

Why do you think libs hate Fox so much?

Fox allows the left to say what they REALLY think

red states rule said:
Why do you think libs hate Fox so much? Fox allows the left to say what they REALLY think

It's not only Fox that the libs hate; they hate all conservative news sources because they are capturing the audience that the MSM has held captive for far too long...and let's not overlook the fact that the conservative news sources tell quite a different story than the MSM. Competition has entered the news arena big time, and the controlling libs do not like that one little bit.

These are the only "liberals" Fox News allows to speak: the crackpots. They don't allow intelligent, moderate liberals on their shows (unless in the case of Alan Colmes you pair him with a much better looking, louder and more powerful conservative), and when an intelligent liberal does happen to get on, they simply shout them down. Fox News is the most biased news organization in this country. Watch the documentary "Outfoxed" which uses internal memos showing how Fox manipulates its "news" coverage.

acludem

acludem said:
These are the only "liberals" Fox News allows to speak: the crackpots. They don't allow intelligent, moderate liberals on their shows (unless in the case of Alan Colmes you pair him with a much better looking, louder and more powerful conservative), and when an intelligent liberal does happen to get on, they simply shout them down. Fox News is the most biased news organization in this country. Watch the documentary "Outfoxed" which uses internal memos showing how Fox manipulates its "news" coverage.

acludem
Those "intelligent, moderate liberals" are now conservatives!

acludem said:

acludem

I did watch "Outfoxed," which is a crock of bullcrap. Most of it was just a bunch of blanket accusations with little to no proof so that a bunch of self-righteous liberals could point and say, "See, there's your bias."

Then there's E.D. Hill, one of the most outspoken people on the Fox News channel and, guess what, a liberal. She, like Zell Miller and the throng of Democrats that have left the party of kooks, despises the modern Democrat and wants a return to their base values. I've heard her arguing quite vehemently with O'Reilly, Hannity, Cavuto, and many others. Then there's the fact that she's better looking than any of them.

I also know that it's not just kooks on there. Hannity and O'Reilly have had Democratic senators and spokesmen on there a number of times, and they let them talk, too. The only time they get shouted down is when they go off on a five minute monologue and the guy who, you know, runs the show wants to refute some point the guy has made. I guess it looks biased when you compare it to Larry King, who lets anybody ramble on and on throughout the entire interview without so much as a challenge.

And then there's the fact that Fox News is the highest rated news channel in the country now, and the other stations are finally allowing conservatives on their stations to try to regain market share and recoup their losses. You really think Glenn Beck would be on Headline News if Hannity wasn't pounding them on ratings?

acludem said:

acludem

Do you want the long list of libs Fox has on? How about Bob Beckel, Juan Williams, Martin Frost, Mara Liason, and Ellen Ratner.

I can give you alot more

These are hardly meek and mild libs.

red states rule said:
Dpu want the long list of libs Fox has on? How about Bob Beckel, Juan Williams, Martin Frost, Mara Liason, and Ellen Ratner.

I can give you alot more

These are hardly meek and mild libs.

not to mention half the panel on brit's show.....what about gerry rivers?

The people you have named aren't liberals, they are centrists being passed off as liberals. They agree with the right on 60-70% of the topics discussed. Half of Brit's panel, he has three people on his regular panel: Fred Barnes (conservative), Mort Kondracke (right-leaning centrist), and Juan Williams (left-leaning centrist).

acludem

Name one liberal who wouldn't be debunked on the spot that isn't a centrist? Colmes is very liberal, and the reason he looks so weak next to Hannity is because Hannity tears up his ideas with facts and truth non-stop. Liberals can never debate any issue with conservatives because every time their lies will be exposed.

We've challenged you libs time and time again to debunk the actual points made by people like Ann Coulter, Rush, Sean Hannity. The only rebuttals that come out though are hate speach usually directed at Bush or other personal attacks. Liberals never offer any proof to counter most conservative points, all they ever spew out are blanket statements and outright lies.

I don't expect either side left or right to ever be 100% correct on issues. But more often than not it is liberal politicians that are exposed for outrageous behavior and always get a pass by blindly loyal party members.

theHawk said:
Name one liberal who wouldn't be debunked on the spot that isn't a centrist? Colmes is very liberal, and the reason he looks so weak next to Hannity is because Hannity tears up his ideas with facts and truth non-stop. Liberals can never debate any issue with conservatives because every time their lies will be exposed.

We've challenged you libs time and time again to debunk the actual points made by people like Ann Coulter, Rush, Sean Hannity. The only rebuttals that come out though are hate speach usually directed at Bush or other personal attacks. Liberals never offer any proof to counter most conservative points, all they ever spew out are blanket statements and outright lies.

I don't expect either side left or right to ever be 100% correct on issues. But more often than not it is liberal politicians that are exposed for outrageous behavior and always get a pass by blindly loyal party members.

Actually, the reason that jerk Colmes looks so weak is because he has a contract that permits him to challenge their guests, but not Hannity. So he looks like a weenie.

But I guess Hannity couldn't handle anyone who really took him on. lol...

jillian said:
Actually, the reason that jerk Colmes looks so weak is because he has a contract that permits him to challenge their guests, but not Hannity. So he looks like a weenie.

He owns colmes daily, in pre/post segment banter. WHat are you talking about?

acludem said:
The people you have named aren't liberals, they are centrists being passed off as liberals. They agree with the right on 60-70% of the topics discussed. Half of Brit's panel, he has three people on his regular panel: Fred Barnes (conservative), Mort Kondracke (right-leaning centrist), and Juan Williams (left-leaning centrist).

acludem

How about Elenor Clift, Mary Ann Marsh, and Bob Schrum

By your definition Ted Kennedy would be a centrist

Your problem is you will not admit Fox has alot of libs on

How many conservatives are on MSNBC and CNN

I know, you will say Chris Matthews is a conservative

acludem said:

acludem

So David Corn, Wesley Clarke, and Al Sharpton are not real liberals?

I'm talking about regular contributors and hosts. There are no liberals other than Alan Colmes who fit that category. CNN has Bob Novak and Nancy Grace, and Lou Dobbs, MSNBC has Tucker Carlson and Joe Scarborough (or are they too liberal for you?).

acludem

acludem said:
I'm talking about regular contributors and hosts. There are no liberals other than Alan Colmes who fit that category. CNN has Bob Novak and Nancy Grace, and Lou Dobbs, MSNBC has Tucker Carlson and Joe Scarborough (or are they too liberal for you?).

acludem

They have many regular liberal commentators. Juan williams, susan estrich, bob beckel.... on and on....

You just plain don't know what you're talking about.

jillian said:

Really? Got to admit that Hannity does not possess the fluid word dexterity that Colmes exercises. He does keep on point, however, whereas Colmes always likes to deflect and redirect an argument if he can.

Alan Colmes operates like a typical liberal with the fast talk dance and picking at an argument around the insignificant edges. When it comes to a full-on challenge his arguments are usually quite weak and unsubstantial. I love to watch Ann Coulter chew him up and spit him out on a regular basis. :D

rtwngAvngr said:
They have many regular liberal commentators. Juan williams, susan estrich, bob beckel.... on and on....

You just plain don't know what you're talking about.

and Wesley Clark, David Corn, Al Sharpton, Mara Liason, Bob Shrum, Martin Frost, and Mary Ann Marsh

Forum List

Back