Fox Mandates Vaccination

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016

90% of Fox Employees have been vaccinated (yes Tucker...) or they have to be tested DAILY

So when you hear them whining about vaccine mandates...understand that they are complete hypocrites

No one cares.
We don't work for Fox and you are welcome to change the channel.

Another sales pitch dismissed. :eusa_hand:
Gee moron. Did you not know that Fox is a major influence on Republicans and THEY have been whining about vaccine mandates?

Fox News anchors and hosts are scaring you into not getting the vaccine while they are vaccinated.

Why?

Because ka-ching!!!!

They couldn't give a shit if you live or die.

What they care about is if you keep watching.

And if you believe that the vaccines are part of a deep state/Bill Gates/microchip/George Soros/leftists blah blah blah, they're going to keep telling whatever it is you want to hear!

In the meantime, math

Do you think they achieved 90% compliance in two days?
No I think they are responsible adults that use mass transit to do their jobs....not everyone is at risk as they are....

Fox News anchors and hosts are scaring you into not getting the vaccine while they are vaccinated.
BULLFUCKINGSHIT they are not...stop politicizing the virus...my God it came from CHINA maybe on purpose...do you say anything about that?...fucking idiot....

90% of Fox Employees have been vaccinated (yes Tucker...) or they have to be tested DAILY

So when you hear them whining about vaccine mandates...understand that they are complete hypocrites
Looks like Fox doesn't want to take chances with their employees spreading disease any more than they have to. It used to hack me off, people coming to work sick. We would send them home, but they had already spread it in the break room and on the lines, and we would have it running through the plant. That wasn't even stuff that was killing people.

Looks like Fox doesn't want to take chances with their employees spreading disease any more than they have to. It used to hack me off, people coming to work sick. We would send them home, but they had already spread it in the break room and on the lines, and we would have it running through the plant. That wasn't even stuff that was killing people.
And yet they have been screaming about the vaccine not working and bitching about mandates...when they are all vaccinated

And yet they have been screaming about the vaccine not working and bitching about mandates...when they are all vaccinated
I guess they give their on-air (talent?) leeway to editorial opinion, as it is targeted entertainment, but sound administration in the workplace is sound administration.

Gee moron. Did you not know that Fox is a major influence on Republicans and THEY have been whining about vaccine mandates?
Bullshit. Fox succumbed to the left many years ago, and here you are still pushing this bullshit.

I guess they give their on-air (talent?) leeway to editorial opinion, as it is targeted entertainment, but sound administration in the workplace is sound administration.
As much as it is about workplace safety...

It's really about the hypocirsy of "on air" (talent?) telling people not to vaccinate....and trying to rile them up about vaccine mandates when they themselves have almost all been vaccinated and they work for a company that mandates vaccines and they don't say squat about it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back