Fox: Kamala Harris not committed to reparations

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
I was in a crappy message board where most the members were conservatives spreading fake news. Can't remember the name of the message board. Anyway, one of these members falsely claimed that Kamala Harris is for reparations. The claim is so false that Fox has debunked it:

Kamala Harris: In April, Sen. Harris, D-Calif., said she supports a study on reparations (and, along with Sanders and Warren, co-signed Booker’s bill). However, she has been non-committal about whether she ultimately supports payments.

“When you are talking about the years and years and years of trauma that were experienced because of slavery, because of Jim Crow and because of all that we have seen in terms of institutional and legal discrimination and racism, this is very real and it needs to be studied,” she said during a CNN town hall in April. “And we need to look at exactly how the response should be played out.”

I was in a crappy message board where most the members were conservatives spreading fake news. Can't remember the name of the message board. Anyway, one of these members falsely claimed that Kamala Harris is for reparations. The claim is so false that Fox has debunked it:

Kamala Harris: In April, Sen. Harris, D-Calif., said she supports a study on reparations (and, along with Sanders and Warren, co-signed Booker’s bill). However, she has been non-committal about whether she ultimately supports payments.

“When you are talking about the years and years and years of trauma that were experienced because of slavery, because of Jim Crow and because of all that we have seen in terms of institutional and legal discrimination and racism, this is very real and it needs to be studied,” she said during a CNN town hall in April. “And we need to look at exactly how the response should be played out.”
Total bullshit like everything you post.

Why would you support a "study" on reparations if you are opposed to making the payments?

That doesn't even make any sense.

The study would get people ready to receive the long green, to not follow through and not cut the checks would create civil discord.

The idea of having a study, and then NOT following through with a check is actually worse than just giving the checks. And just giving the checks is a pretty bad idea on its own merits

bullshit
blacks/POC think of only one thing and base their decisions on: RACE!!!

Anyone who would even "support a study on reparations" is someone who needs to be smacked in the head with a fuckin' phonebook.

That said, I hope she continues to talk about it. See, the majority of Americans, left and right alike, are against the idea of reparations. That said, according to CNN citing an APNORC poll, 75% of negroes support reparations; big fuckin' surprise, huh? Only 15% of whites support reparations.

In that same poll, those over 60 were the least likely age group to support reparations (16%), compared to those in the 18- to 29-year-olds (49%). See, young coloreds believe they should be given what they want. They should take a hint from their elders.

In the end, though, it's not going to matter. Joe Biden, doddering old fool that he is, will never be elected. The only way he'll ever see the inside of the White House again is if he takes a tour...

Shes lying. She literally has lied and slept her way up the ladder her whole life.

Shes lying. She literally has lied and slept her way up the ladder her whole life.
Got caught lying about a politician's position? Just accuse her of lying. Problem solved!

bullshit
Stop accusing Fox Business of being full of shit.

The 'Dream Team' of Joe and Kamela won't commit to any controversial positions in the next three months. It would tank what little chance they have.

They will not speak about gun control, reparations, or defunding police departments in clear or certain terms ... unless they win. Then it's 'damn the torpedos... full speed ahead'.

If she comes out in favor of it it would hurt the campaign. Most Americans say GTFOH to reparations

bullshit
Stop accusing Fox Business of being full of shit.
I'm not--hahahahahah
I'm stating that she is a racist

LMAO @ just how Gullible these dumbass Leftist are.

Oh ..... and there is this too ....

" this is very real and it needs to be studied "

This is what a democrat says when they don't want to state their position on something because it could cost them votes from somebody, no matter what they personally really think. LOL, so they do a study and the results come out and the democrat still doesn't take a stand unless the polls clearly indicate what the politically correct position is.

You know, it's gotta be really hard to be a democrat, you gotta keep the Far Left off your ass and also not lose support from the moderates in your Party, not to mention the Independent voters. It's like the Open Borders issue, they're definitely for open borders but won't come out and say so for fear of losing support from those of us who are not illegal aliens.

"Non-committal" simply means "I don't want to reveal my position yet. It could be detrimental to any future campaign with which I may be involved."

Forum List

Back