Fox is Reporting

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
that the horde of street shitters are now storming private homes. This is going to go downhill fast. and the demonRats have aligned themselves with the street shitters.. go demonRats

that the horde of street shitters are now storming private homes. This is going to go downhill fast. and the demonRats have aligned themselves with the street shitters.. go demonRats

Yea they sure are ramping up the hate and violence the closer we get to Election Day. It will get much worse. It's Saul Alinsky Community Organizing at its worst. They will divide the people. They see that as the best way to stay in power. 2012 is going to be a very bad year for America. They're intentionally turning American against American. It's so wrong.

What is wrong with BDDDDD BOOOOP? Heee heeee harr har de har har. :lol:

You can bet Pelosi, Rahm the left and everyone else who are currently praising these nitwits will quickly divorce themselves from the mess.

After all if there is violence someone might call em terrorists or Natzi's.

Last edited:
Fox is Reporting
.....More LIES, more-than-likely.

It's what.....

eusa_doh.gif

I stopped reading after the words "FOX Is Reporting" Zzzzzz.....!

Last edited:
There was a recording on the forum last night talking about the "fun and crazy" stuff they had planned for private homes of bankers and others.

I just bumped the thread:

BREAKING: Operation #OccupyWallStreeters–SEIU’s Stephen Lerner Leaks Plan to Terroriz

Last edited:
Was this on Fox & Friends wiwwowtwee? They had some country singer on last week. His name escapes me at the moment :eusa_whistle: :lol:

Last edited:
If that were true it would be reported by all the news sources, not by only the Fox Propaganda Machine.

In place of the nonsense you're parroting, something far more interesting is the fact that New York City police have been and are being hired by Wall Street firms.

(Excerpt)

If you’re a Wall Street behemoth, there are endless opportunities to privatize profits and socialize losses beyond collecting trillions of dollars in bailouts from taxpayers. One of the ingenious methods that has remained below the public’s radar was started by the Rudy Giuliani administration in New York City in 1998. It’s called the Paid Detail Unit and it allows the New York Stock Exchange and Wall Street corporations, including those repeatedly charged with crimes, to order up a flank of New York’s finest with the ease of dialing the deli for a pastrami on rye.

The corporations pay an average of $37 an hour (no medical, no pension benefit, no overtime pay) for a member of the NYPD, with gun, handcuffs and the ability to arrest. The officer is indemnified by the taxpayer, not the corporation.

New York City gets a 10 percent administrative fee on top of the $37 per hour paid to the police. The City’s 2011 budget called for $1,184,000 in Paid Detail fees, meaning private corporations were paying wages of $11.8 million to police participating in the Paid Detail Unit. The program has more than doubled in revenue to the city since 2002.

The taxpayer has paid for the training of the rent-a-cop, his uniform and gun, and will pick up the legal tab for lawsuits stemming from the police personnel following illegal instructions from its corporate master. Lawsuits have already sprung up from the program.

When the program was first rolled out, one insightful member of the NYPD posted the following on a forum: “… regarding the officer working for, and being paid by, some of the richest people and organizations in the City, if not the world, enforcing the mandates of the private employer, and in effect, allowing the officer to become the Praetorian Guard of the elite of the City. And now corruption is no longer a problem. Who are they kidding?”

Just this year, the Department of Justice revealed serious problems with the Paid Detail unit of the New Orleans Police Department. Now corruption probes are snowballing at NOPD, revealing cash payments to police in the Paid Detail and members of the department setting up limited liability corporations to run upwards of $250,000 in Paid Detail work billed to the city.

When the infamously mismanaged Wall Street firm, Lehman Brothers, collapsed on September 15, 2008, its bankruptcy filings in 2009 showed it owed money to 21 members of the NYPD’s Paid Detail Unit. (A phone call and email request to the NYPD for information on which Wall Street firms participate in the program were not responded to. The police unions appear to have only scant information about the program.)

Other Wall Street firms that are known to have used the Paid Detail include Goldman Sachs, the World Financial Center complex which houses financial firms, and the New York Stock Exchange.

The New York Stock Exchange is the building in front of which the Occupy Wall Street protesters have unsuccessfully tried to protest, being herded behind metal barricades, clubbed with night sticks, kicked in the face and carted off to jail rather than permit the last plantation in America to be defiled with citizen chants and posters. (A sample of those politically inconvenient posters and chants: “The corrupt are afraid of us; the honest support us; the heroic join us”; “Tell me what democracy looks like, this is what democracy looks like”; “I’ll believe a corporation is a person when Texas executes one.” The last sign refers to the 2010 U.S. Supreme Court decision, Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, giving corporations First Amendment personhood, which allows them to spend unlimited amounts of money in elections.)

Go here to read the complete article:
Financial Giants Put New York City Cops On Their Payroll » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

(Close)

right on, time to show up at the door step and remind these Freddy free loaders (bankers and wall street) who's money they are "investing". A good wake up call if you ask me.

oh, if you read closely, you will see I made no reference to violence. If they stay on a public street, even if it is down the street, I say right on.

people like street shitters with they heads up they asses are always the last to know. can't help ya with that one. dud.

You can bet Pelosi, Rahm the left and everyone else who are currently praising these nitwits will quickly divorce themselves from the mess.

After all if there is violence someone might call em terrorists or Natzi's.

It's Bush's fault, don't you know. :D :lol:

right on, time to show up at the door step and remind these Freddy free loaders (bankers and wall street) who's money they are "investing". A good wake up call if you ask me.

oh, if you read closely, you will see I made no reference to violence. If they stay on a public street, even if it is down the street, I say right on.

IF you want to call what they've been doing as *cough* "investing" :doubt: . Investing in 'what' is the question. They put together "deals" that they themselves referred to as "shitty deals".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLx2Xc1EXLg]Sen. Levin Grills Goldman Sachs Exec On "Shitty Deal" E-mail - YouTube[/ame]​

CG has no qualms w/ what they were doing apparently :rolleyes:

Got the address or name of a property owner who has had their private home "stormed"?

New Topics

Forum List

Back