Fox host : Kimberly Guilfoyle may replace Spicer~

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Trump likes those boob models doesn't he..lol...

I think she is the biggest Fake Plastic Hag on Fox..

images

Kimberly-Guilfoyle-Plastic-Surgery.jpg

Trump reportedly considering replacing Spicer with Bay Area's Guilfoyle

Trump reportedly considering replacing Spicer with Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle

She's pretty and being a lawyer, she is a really good bullshit artist. She repeats the party line with absolute conviction, never waivers a single inch. She would be a good choice, but what makes you think Spicey is really on his way out?

You'd rather look at Spicer than her? That's cool man. I support your rights. I went to a gay wedding a year ago.

No...I think his tastes are of a lower mammal kind.......women are too intimidating for him......

She's pretty and being a lawyer, she is a really good bullshit artist. She repeats the party line with absolute conviction, never waivers a single inch. She would be a good choice, but what makes you think Spicey is really on his way out?

It is on the US news..read the links

Have you ever watched her on Fox? She has a nasty attitude and will only cause more problems for Trump.

Since her ex, Gavin Newsome, is thinking about a run in 2020, having the ex wife as press secretary would be intense chutzpah.

You'd rather look at Spicer than her? That's cool man. I support your rights. I went to a gay wedding a year ago.

No...I think his tastes are of a lower mammal kind.......women are too intimidating for him......
I think she's a babe. Much better to look at than spicer. This goes in the "win" column for trump

Yes...the left wing actually does hate women.......thanks for showing us....

I am a woman, so your point?

He's reminding you that he hates all women because he hates Hillary.

Try watching her on The Five / fox news she is not a very nice person~ Spicer is a nice person

He offered Sarah Huckabee-Sanders the job conditionally, but she declined knowing she'd never lose that 50 lbs.

btw, when did conservative Christian women start hyphenating their names? That's Feminazi stuff isn't it?

I think she's a babe. Much better to look at than spicer. This goes in the "win" column for trump

Yeah, I expected that...because she is like a Kardashian plastic babe..:cheeky-smiley-018:

Try watching her on The Five / fox news she is not a very nice person~ Spicer is a nice person
I'll watch her a lot more now, that's for sure. I don't watch Fox or CNN or MSNBC. All that biased stuff is nonsense. Glad they're puttin this babe at the white house. Trump stepped his game up!

Forum List

Back