Fox hits a new low, for now, and their fans won't care

The case against Trump seems to be building
Yes, but the whims of the mistreated American working class are condusive to accepting a fascist regime. One of them who is accidentally honest says that he would be happy to see 90% of government eliminated! He is completely oblivious to the fact that he's supportive of fascism's goals.
More of his key staff members are testifying against him
The Mara Lago documents are a whole new scandal
Looks like he will lose his Civil case

When are Republicans going to say enough of the nonstop Trump drama?
I'm totally confident of the fact that there's a concerted effort by government patriots to take Trump down, and I'm confident that they won't stop before resorting to 'extraordinary' measures.

When the time is right, it will also be the time when Trump has been made vulnerable by such events such as the current challenge from the FBI/DOJ.

But on the other side of the coin, Trump's threats of violence and even revolution continue to mount!

When are Republicans going to say enough of the nonstop Trump drama?
They're not! They see no piitfalls in fascism. They refuse to admit that their greatest priorities are pure fascism.

Those priorities aren't denied!

The extreme right aren't shy about their intentions.

Yes, but the whims of the mistreated American working class are condusive to accepting a fascist regime. One of them who is accidentally honest says that he would be happy to see 90% of government eliminated! He is completely oblivious to the fact that he's supportive of fascism's goals.

I'm totally confident of the fact that there's a concerted effort by government patriots to take Trump down, and I'm confident that they won't stop before resorting to 'extraordinary' measures.

When the time is right, it will also be the time when Trump has been made vulnerable by such events such as the current challenge from the FBI/DOJ.

But on the other side of the coin, Trump's threats of violence and even revolution continue to mount!
Go back to Canada Duck

We all know Republicans are willing to ignore anything Trump does. It is all part of being a loyal MAGA

But the evidence is becoming overwhelming. Much of the evidence coming from sworn testimony from fellow Republicans.
You were willing to lock Hillary up for violations of handling government documents but are outraged anyone would question Trump

At what point will Republicans get Trump off their backs?

And yet CNN and others are even worse but it seems they get a pass because they fit some peoples narrative.
That is why I prefer to read the news.
All you can control is yourself. Don’t give CNN a pass and don’t give Fox a pass. Stay principled

All you can control is yourself. Don’t give CNN a pass and don’t give Fox a pass. Stay principled
This whole thread is predicted on how bad Fox was for using a photoshopped photo. Too bad others do not stay principled

This whole thread is predicted on how bad Fox was for using a photoshopped photo. Too bad others do not stay principled
I don’t worry too much about what others do. If I see somebody lying I’ll call them on it but I’m not gonna let it impact how I think or act

I don't watch Fox, so I really don't care what happens. Sad that they stooped to that level if it's true.
This is who and what conservatives are: liars and dishonest.

Fox isn’t ‘news’ – it’s entertainment for conservatives, often ridiculous, childish, and sophomoric; conservatives likely this this is ‘funny.’

Forum List

Back