Fox Goes from 24 Million viewers to 13 million even though the election is closer in time

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
One would think more people are going to pay attention to the election now that the primaries are coming up. But something happened to FOX NEtwork. They got almost half of the viewers than before? What happened?
Oh, let me guess. The popular candidate wasn't there. Boom! Fox got had!

Thats your problem right there... You think that this a TV ratings competition...

Trump is reality tv, people tune into him for the same reason people was Honey Boo Boo...

Talking about actually policies around the Economy and Healthcare is never going to be as popular as picking a demographic and telling you that they are the reason things aren't right...

HitlerAddressesRallyAtDortmund1933.jpg

Thats your problem right there... You think that this a TV ratings competition...

Trump is reality tv, people tune into him for the same reason people was Honey Boo Boo...

Talking about actually policies around the Economy and Healthcare is never going to be as popular as picking a demographic and telling you that they are the reason things aren't right...

So, you are saying Trump = Hitler?

Naw, Hitler had a little mustache.

I think you have this backwards unless Trump has declared that everyone should be forced to take vaccines. Unlike "Bernie" I have not heard him say that "unvaccinated children are killers". There are only two candidates that come close to fitting the bill that I would vote for at this point from what has come out of their own mouths. Rand Paul or Donald Trump. I think Rand Paul would be better for overall freedom but hey if Trump is what the people choose that's life.

They'd like to get everyone keyed in on that mantra. Its not working.

Why did you post a picture of an Obama rally from 2008, sheep boi?

Fox Goes from 24 Million viewers to 13 million even though the election is closer in time

Let's hope they can get down to 12. Not 12 million, twelve...

Last edited:
One would think more people are going to pay attention to the election now that the primaries are coming up. But something happened to FOX NEtwork. They got almost half of the viewers than before? What happened?

Bullshit. That's not what ratings mean unless what you're broadcasting is a circus.

Ratings are for the purpose of selling things. They do not apply to a public service broadcast like a political debate. They have no function there. None.

And the trophy for hurting fox's viewership is going to be presented when....

Oh, wait, there was no trophy for it. Makes you wonder why it was such a big deal to do it.

Bullshit. That's not what ratings mean unless what you're broadcasting is a circus.

Ratings are for the purpose of selling things. They do not apply to a public service broadcast like a political debate. They have no function there. None.

Well, yes it did. Apparently 9,000,000 fewer viewers saw what the GOP has to offer.

For a morally bankrupt republican battleaxe to be cheering it is something straight out of Crazy koo-koo land.

Worshiping a messiah makes people do strange things.

Forum List

Back