Fox foments racist devide

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
Fox News' Paranoid Alternate Universe | Mother Jones

Two-thirds of viewers who say Fox News is the news source they trust most believe discrimination against whites is as big a problem as discrimination against minority groups, according to a study released Tuesday by the Brookings Institution and the Public Religion Research Institute. The number, 68 percent, is an exact reversal of the percentage of black people in the same poll who say that discrimination against whites is not as big a problem as discrimination against minorities. The study was based on polling conducted by PRRI.*

The Brookings/PRRI study uses "reverse discrimination"—an unfortunate term that suggests a difference in kind, not in degree—to describe anti-white discrimination. Nevertheless, the revelations about the views of consumers who most trust Fox News are disturbing:

• Banned
Its because Fox tells them its what is happening.

They are stoking racial tentions for monitary gain

That is what entertainment shock jocks do. I can't even watch howard Stern it's too predictable, Fox is too. If I watch a news channel I don't want to be led into a state of mind, I want to be informed on the current events.

• Banned
They are not a friend of this country if they continue to stoke racial fears amoung our people

They are not a friend of this country if they continue to stoke racial fears amoung our people

Tell it to Jesse Jackson. I notice your silence on the lies, hate speech and violent rhetoric from the left.... where is your outrage on that, TruthDon'tMatter?

according to a study released Tuesday by the Brookings Institution and the Public Religion Research Institute

Okay. The what the fuck are:

Al "Tawana Brawley" Sharpton
the "Rheverhund Juhacksonnn" and
"Screwy Louis" Farrakahn doing?

Or don't you think using race to extort hundreds of thousands from NASCAR isn't creating racial divides? Or preaching that 'whitey' is out to get them like the Reverend White does with his Black Liberation Theology?

Is Jim Crow paying you rent for all the time he spends in your head?

Okay. The what the fuck are:

Al "Tawana Brawley" Sharpton
the "Rheverhund Juhacksonnn" and
"Screwy Louis" Farrakahn doing?

Or don't you think using race to extort hundreds of thousands from NASCAR isn't creating racial divides? Or preaching that 'whitey' is out to get them like the Reverend White does with his Black Liberation Theology?

Is Jim Crow paying you rent for all the time he spends in your head?

These people are not news outlet broadcasters on daily.

Foxsnews has moved to Middle Left (Bob Beckle getting his own show ) ( Gretta ,Shep & Geraldo & Liz Weil having their own shows & an endless stream of Lefty panelists & guests on every segment & episode of every show including that Skeletor Alan Colmes ...

It is still fomenting a racial divide.

it is by no means more liberal

Divide & Conquer Far Left & Diversity now (At Any Cost) Open Borders liberals are using Balkanization to promote a Racial Divide .

Who is fomenting what, TDM??

:lol:

If your thread goes 15 minutes without a comment, because most of us here do not give 2 shits what brand of slander you're peddling today, you make sure to make a lame-assed remark in an attempt to bump it to the top of the page.

You are your own best thread-subscriber.

:cuckoo:

New Topics

Forum List

Back