Fox collapse continues: Tuesday, Nov. 24 Scoreboard: MSNBC Wins Prime and Total Day in Overall Viewers; CNN Tops Both Dayparts in Adults 25-54

The death knell for Fox was Nov. 3rd 2020 and definitely the days that followed. CNN and MSNBC are crushing it and it will only get worse as Trump supporters decide "these A-holes are as soft as Paul Ryan, they even hired the clown on their Board".

CNN and MSNBC are on a massive rise, Fox News will go the way of Canada...into the dustbin of "how to wreck a once successful enterprise". The signs were on the wall for a couple of years now.

Let's just hope the rest of the West doesn't follow...

The real question is; does anyone care? I know I don't.

Exactly. Only Fox Noise itself cares, because their ratings affect their income --- with lower ratings you can't charge as much for ads.

Actual news --- which FNC has never been --- doesn't make money anyway. It can't. Commentary makes money. Fearmongering makes money. Sensationalism makes money. Polarizing people into "us" and "them" camps not only makes money but brings an audience that hangs around loyally. But straight reporting of actual news, there's no way to milk money out of that, since every news medium has the same facts.

So whether Fox, MSNBC, CNN (etc etc etc) is up or down THIS WEEK is of significance only to them, and the advertisers looking to buy time on them. That's it. Whatever the OP thinks the significance is ----- isn't.

If all they cared about was ratings they sure fucked themselves by going left.
They didn't "go left". They just refused to embrace the fantasy tRump is feeding you.

The death knell for Fox was Nov. 3rd 2020 and definitely the days that followed. CNN and MSNBC are crushing it and it will only get worse as Trump supporters decide "these A-holes are as soft as Paul Ryan, they even hired the clown on their Board".

CNN and MSNBC are on a massive rise, Fox News will go the way of Canada...into the dustbin of "how to wreck a once successful enterprise". The signs were on the wall for a couple of years now.

Exactly. Only Fox Noise itself cares, because their ratings affect their income --- with lower ratings you can't charge as much for ads.

Actual news --- which FNC has never been --- doesn't make money anyway. It can't. Commentary makes money. Fearmongering makes money. Sensationalism makes money. Polarizing people into "us" and "them" camps not only makes money but brings an audience that hangs around loyally. But straight reporting of actual news, there's no way to milk money out of that, since every news medium has the same facts.

So whether Fox, MSNBC, CNN (etc etc etc) is up or down THIS WEEK is of significance only to them, and the advertisers looking to buy time on them. That's it. Whatever the OP thinks the significance is ----- isn't.

They didn't "go left". They just refused to embrace the fantasy tRump is feeding you.

The fuck they didnt!!
Why do you think their ratings are at CNN levels?

The fuck they didnt!!
The did not. It only looks that way from up tRump's ass.

The fuck they didnt!!

What the fuck do you know about a channel you dont even watch?
I stopped watching 4 years ago when they tried to tell me who to vote for.
It was pretty obvious they were just more establishment supporting shitheads at that point.
The right has dumped them it's simple as that.
You pretending otherwise makes you look like the fool you are.

The fuck they didnt!!

It was pretty obvious they were just more establishment supporting shitheads at that point.
Of course you did. That's why you are so concerned about their fall from tRump-hood.

Lol.

So transparent.

The fuck they didnt!!

Of course you did. That's why you are so concerned about their fall from tRump-hood.

Lol.

So transparent.

LOL....Republicans have dumped FUX en masse.
It's not a few,it's all of them dumbshit. And it's well known that the kids who took it over are leftist.
You're one stupid MFer!

The fuck they didnt!!

Lol.

So transparent.

It's not a few,it's all of them dumbshit. And it's well known that the kids who took it over are leftist.
You're one stupid MFer!
Yeah, well known....

10.gif

When/how did they "go left"?

Thought you jackwagons kept telling us that MSNBC and CNN were leftist tools. Whelp, according to the thrust of the OP they mopped the floor with Fox Noise, so by that "logic" wouldn't it appear that "going left" should work?

Can't have it both ways.

The fuck they didnt!!

Lol.

So transparent.

You're one stupid MFer!
Yeah, well known....

View attachment 422724

Unless you're a complete idiot of course.

Thought you jackwagons kept telling us that MSNBC and CNN were leftist tools. Whelp, according to the thrust of the OP they mopped the floor with Fox Noise, so by that "logic" wouldn't it appear that "going left" should work?

Can't have it both ways.

Man are you ill informed.
When daddy died his leftist kids took over.
Their rating aren't in the shitter because they continued to be conservative ya dumbshit.
You MFers will lie about anything.

The problem is that OAN and Newsmax won't grow beyond the niche outlets they are. After a while, a certain segment of their viewers will return to Fox after they get sick of the crazy. Both of these niche networks are not going to be able to attract the legitimate advertising dollars to expand to the size of Fox. They'll get the niche players. The main corporations will stay as far away from these outliers as they can. Not much of a growth path.
or they will grow and change as needed to grow taking the spot that Fox once held as the most popular news cast.

OAN and Newsmax don't hold newscasts. They are purely propaganda broadcasts. I've seen nothing approaching actual news being reported on.
Just your average right wing rants pushing false narratives and conspiracy theories.

Funny,you said the same about FUX.

Can't have it both ways.

Their rating aren't in the shitter because they continued to be conservative ya dumbshit.

That's your argument? "You're all stoopid MFers"?

Hate to lay this on the uninformed but Rupert Murdoch isn't dead. He's feeling much better. Might even pull through. The last two sentences are Monty Python lines.

Can't have it both ways.

Hate to lay this on the uninformed but Rupert Murdoch isn't dead. He's feeling much better. Might even pull through. The last two sentences are Monty Python lines.

That right,that was Ailes.
But it doesnt change the fact that Murdoch handed the reins over to his kids.

Can't have it both ways.

Ah yes Roger Ailes, who famously observed:
"If you have two guys on a stage and one guy says 'I know how to bring peace to the middle east' and the other guy falls into the orchestra pit, which one do you think is going to be on the evening news?"

If that doesn't tell you all you need to learn about content and "ratings", you just cain't be taught.

Can't have it both ways.

"If you have two guys on a stage and one guy says 'I know how to bring peace to the middle east' and the other guy falls into the orchestra pit, which one do you think is going to be on the evening news?"

If that doesn't tell you all you need to learn about content and "ratings", you just cain't be taught.

Look,we all know FUX went down the shitter for going left.
Just stop.

Can't have it both ways.

Look,we all know FUX went down the shitter for going left.
Just stop.

Once AGAIN ---- and this will not change ---- "going left", "going right" or "not being political at all" have ZERO to do with anybody's fucking ratings. Never have, never will.

New Topics

Forum List

Back