Fourth Shot!

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
When will normies realize this insanity will not end unless severe action is taken?
It’s not the government’s role to force me to not get sick.

If you’ve only had 3 Covid shots come December then you are a selfish, uncaring danger to society and will not be permitted into restaurants, bars, movie theatres, on planes, buses or anywhere else respectable people are!

The goalpost moving and gaslighting continues apace.

Comply1.jpg

When will normies realize this insanity will not end unless severe action is taken?
It’s not the government’s role to force me to not get sick.

If you’ve only had 3 Covid shots come December then you are a selfish, uncaring danger to society and will not be permitted into restaurants, bars, movie theatres, on planes, buses or anywhere else respectable people are!

It's going to be great fun watching the 4-vaxxers going after the 3-vaxxers. :popcorn:

Not compared to the millions dead because their BMI was too high.
You fatties need to be put into camps to get into acceptable BMI.
There are many fat people walking around today that havent had COVID

COVID killed them

You do know that vaccinated people can still carry the virus and infect others....right?

No, he doesn't know that, because Joe Biden lied and said they can't. And rightwinger is a moron who will believe things like that.

"My administration is now requiring federal workers to be vaccinated," Biden said on Oct. 7. "We’ve also required federal contractors to be vaccinated. ... We’re requiring active duty military to be vaccinated."

Biden then addressed vaccine requirements for medical workers: "We’re making sure health care workers are vaccinated, because if you seek care at a health care facility, you should have the certainty that the people providing that care are protected from COVID and cannot spread it to you."

Forum List

Back