Four Sure Signs You May Have a Hidden Brexit Vote

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
What do you folks think?

I noticed several things over the year that suggested to me that we had a strong Brexit type hidden vote for Trump. I over estimated it apparently, but I wonder if it might have been larger had the GOP not undermined Trump at every turn. I dont know.

But here they are:

1. Trend of big differences in the primaries between polls and actual election results. The primaries are the first great public tests of candidate support and I was noticing about a 5% diff from a 2.5% swing in most of them in particular with the open primaries.

2. The media so vilifies a candidate that you start hearing of people who say that they support Trump (or whatever the maligned option is) but they wont dare get their wives, GFs, friends, office mates upset with them by openly supporting the maligned.

3. When various scandals occur that hurt the maligned vote, but you dont see that loss of a percentage swing to the other major candidate. This happened a lot with Hillary failing to pick up the percentages that Trump would lose after one scandal or another. This is not people changing their minds, it is just people choosing to keep quiet instead of supporting the source of the so-called scandal.

4. When the betting pools have more individual betters betting for the maligned candidate/option than the odds suggest, with the odds having been skewed by a few big money betters. This suggest a polarization between the elites who are surrounded by establishment agitprop 24/7 and they are not getting the same news/data as the less wealthy in the rank and file of society is getting, hence the lopsided participation with all the big elite money going one way and the smaller working stiff money going the opposite. Elections favor the working stiff more than the elite billionaires.

I would enjoy any rational comments. This is not another partisan thread, just looking for the facts, folks!

What do you folks think?

I noticed several things over the year that suggested to me that we had a strong Brexit type hidden vote for Trump. I over estimated it apparently, but I wonder if it might have been larger had the GOP not undermined Trump at every turn. I dont know.

But here they are:

1. Trend of big differences in the primaries between polls and actual election results. The primaries are the first great public tests of candidate support and I was noticing about a 5% diff from a 2.5% swing in most of them in particular with the open primaries.

2. The media so vilifies a candidate that you start hearing of people who say that they support Trump (or whatever the maligned option is) but they wont dare get their wives, GFs, friends, office mates upset with them by openly supporting the maligned.

3. When various scandals occur that hurt the maligned vote, but you dont see that loss of a percentage swing to the other major candidate. This happened a lot with Hillary failing to pick up the percentages that Trump would lose after one scandal or another. This is not people changing their minds, it is just people choosing to keep quiet instead of supporting the source of the so-called scandal.

4. When the betting pools have more individual betters betting for the maligned candidate/option than the odds suggest, with the odds having been skewed by a few big money betters. This suggest a polarization between the elites who are surrounded by establishment agitprop 24/7 and they are not getting the same news/data as the less wealthy in the rank and file of society is getting, hence the lopsided participation with all the big elite money going one way and the smaller working stiff money going the opposite. Elections favor the working stiff more than the elite billionaires.

I would enjoy any rational comments. This is not another partisan thread, just looking for the facts, folks!
Either that or just a ton of people hate the idea of gay marriage and men in women's restrooms.

What do you folks think?

But here they are:

Either that or just a ton of people hate the idea of gay marriage and men in women's restrooms.

Well, that's certainly not it. Don't you have a riot to attend to, fuck white people, right? Racism won?

What do you folks think?

But here they are:

Yep...letting grown men in little girls lockers rooms was a bad thing on you democrats...

Here's four signs:

Pennsylvania
Michigan
Wisconsin
Maine

15055815_1772853889643755_290431989859618288_n.jpg

The professional political class is not interested in understanding the reality of what Americans actually think.

They think it is some kind of Play-Doh that they can meld into any shape that they want instead, so why bother understanding anyone outside of the Five City Oligarchies?

Forum List

Back