Four Senate Republicans Fail to Show Up for Vote on Amendment Defunding Vaccine Mandates, Ensuring Failure

Why do you suppose the majority of voters have turned on your party?

"Republicans Take Biggest Congressional Poll Lead Over Democrats Since 1981"

It must be because of this, huh?

1635515986466.png

And this.......

And even this.....

1635516108792.png

Now.....what were you saying about 'idiots'????

Political memes. Well, then we know they're not lying. NOT.

Since the Democrats have fully armed both the Taliban and Iran......perhaps you could give some examples of where Trump was a 'traitor'?
Don't forget Bill Clinton selling out missile technology to China for campaign donations.
And Hillary with our uranium......

And, while you are at it, explain why you side with the European Party, based on Rousseau, Hegel and Marx, rather than an American Party, based on Madison, Jefferson and Franklin.

Warning: if this is the first time you ever tried to think you might be subject to an aneurysm.
My post is about trump. Why are you bringing all this other crap up? Because either you have no defense of what trump did on January 6th, or more likely you're throwing out all these Hegels and Madisons etc. to try to impress others of what an intellectual your are, which you're not.

the one were you compared Australia 2012 with Trump's america 2018. that one hurt... my laughing muscles. please use it often, preferably the curated correct version I was kind enough to provide you moron.

I did no such thing but.......

OK, OK.....stop begging.

Magnaminity is my middle name......so I will give you one more chance to prove you're not a moron......a one-question moron-test:

This...

1637867645511.png

.....Or this.....

1637867742947.png

My post is about trump. Why are you bringing all this other crap up? Because either you have no defense of what trump did on January 6th, or more likely you're throwing out all these Hegels and Madisons etc. to try to impress others of what an intellectual your are, which you're not.

I proved that your views and values are not American.

Live with it.

And let's just say I'm somewhere between you and 'intellectual.'

Last edited:
I proved that your views and values are not American.

Live with it.

And let's just say I'm somewhere between you and 'intellectual.'

"Because either you have no defense of what trump did on January 6th,"

Here's what Trump did on Jan6:

"As are those who continue to support him after his assault on Congress and the Constitution on January 6th...

NPR reported Trump's actual words on that day, proving you a scummy liar:

, "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Any violence was caused by Democrat agents provocateurs.

Forum List

Back