"Four Republican state senators call for special session to review Georgia voting system"

bottlecap

Platinum Member
Jun 11, 2020
"Furthermore, we need to address directives from the Secretary of State and State Election Board that attempt to replace conditions of Georgia law," said Tuesday's joint statement from Sens. Greg Dolezal, R-Cumming; William Ligon, R-Brunswick; Brandon Beach, R- Alpharetta; and Burt Jones, R-Jackson.

" They also are calling for a legislative review of any evidence of voter fraud."

GREAT NEWS, but it is only a start. Even if LEGITIMATE VOTES are MAILED IN, the only evidence is on the envelope, and the ballot on the inside can easily be substituted with a new ballot. The envelope and the ballots are then separated , and the FRAUD is complete.

My recommendation is using an identifying barcode

1606363115095.png

Might have something to do with this... Georgia is mentioned.

Washington Examiner: Huge court win lets Trump present ballot evidence, could overturn Nevada result.

"Furthermore, we need to address directives from the Secretary of State and State Election Board that attempt to replace conditions of Georgia law," said Tuesday's joint statement from Sens. Greg Dolezal, R-Cumming; William Ligon, R-Brunswick; Brandon Beach, R- Alpharetta; and Burt Jones, R-Jackson.

" They also are calling for a legislative review of any evidence of voter fraud."

GREAT NEWS, but it is only a start. Even if LEGITIMATE VOTES are MAILED IN, the only evidence is on the envelope, and the ballot on the inside can easily be substituted with a new ballot. The envelope and the ballots are then separated , and the FRAUD is complete.

View attachment 421558

In the PA hearing today one of the state senators said he had recommended a bar code on ballots and the governor told him it would be an automatic veto.

View attachment 421558

In the PA hearing today one of the state senators said he had recommended a bar code on ballots and the governor told him it would be an automatic veto.

Gee.... wonder why? Oh wait bar codes can be traced

Identifying Barcode? Good God man, you're expecting an awful lot out of a government still operating with 1990s computer technology. The IRS still runs on DOS.

Hillary thinks you wipe hard drives with a moist towelette.

You're gonna have to splain this to these boys.

View attachment 421558

Gee,I wonder why?

View attachment 421558

Gee.... wonder why? Oh wait bar codes can be traced

Damn you!!!
Ya beat me to it!!!

My recommendation:

Throw some bar codes on it if you like, and in fact I think it would be a good idea. But remove the names from the ballot and they would have to scan it to know who you voted for, in order to throw it away. That would be a whole lot easier to police.

Now you have a two way paper trail, AND A WAY TO VERIFY YOUR VOTE WAS COUNTED AND FOR WHO. Frankly I have no idea why they would even print more ballots than they have registered voters. It just doesn't make any sense.

Another aspect of the Georgia election that the TRUMP campaign is looking at is the examination of the envelopes that the absentee votes came in on. TRUE, this will not make any difference in the vote count.

What it will do is show how efficient the vote counters were in checking the validity of an incoming absentee
ballots.

Also, if they have x number of envelopes they should have x - f votes , with f standing for fraudulent votes.

BUT, if they have x number of envelopes and x + y absentee ballots, then there has been some ballot stuffing.

KEMP has given his approval for such an examination but Raffensperger is balking.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·
Nov 24

Why isn’t the @GASecofState, Brad Raffensperger, a so-called Republican, allowing us to look at signatures on envelopes for verification? We will find tens of thousands of fraudulent and illegal votes...

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·
Nov 24

...This could also be very helpful to @SenDavidPerdue and @SenatorLoeffler. Why is he afraid of Stacey Abrams? We don’t need the ballots — we only need the signed envelopes!

View attachment 421558

Far right wing fascists want a new assault on voting rights. This is what we should fear. A dictatorship that holds onto power by finding excuses to throw out the votes of American citizens.

Forum List

Back