Four private citizens blast off for the ISS

lg325

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2020
Florida's Past

I always hoped the space program would be further along at this time but it is good to see it making progress.

I always hoped the space program would be further along at this time but it is good to see it making progress.
It won't ever go much more until they stop using rockets and coasting.

It won't ever go much more until they stop privatizing space exploration and outsourcing talent and technology to SpaceX and Virgin Galactic and whoever the fuck other billionaires are blood-sucking NASA dry.

On topic though: Awesome to see this blast-off!

It won't ever go much more until they stop privatizing space exploration and outsourcing talent and technology to SpaceX and Virgin Galactic and whoever the fuck other billionaires are blood-sucking NASA dry.

NASA has managed to kill 12 astronauts. I'll go with the private option. They actually have something to lose. NASA hacks, don't.

Do all posters on here understand the concept of a pay wall?

Last edited:

The cost of space flight is going down because of private industry. When has the Government ever made anything cheaper ?

Private industry is the way for everyday people to get to space. Only the billionaires you seem to hate can afford to get to orbit if the Governments of the world control access.

cost-of-space-flight-chart.jpg

Forum List

Back