Four Powerful Democratic Women Stand in the Way of a Clinton Indictment

Or the whole indictment idea has no just cause
Hillary belongs in a federal prison, and you know it.

Nope. She may have committed a misdemeanor crime....but even that is unclear. She has not committed any sort of felony or federal crime.

You are not capable of looking at the matter dispassionately. This is why you cannot grasp this simple fact.

If you like, I will direct you to an article which explains it all to you. Just let me know.

Hillary belongs in a federal prison, and you know it.
No, I don't know that.
I guess that makes you a low information voter.
It also makes her a muslim who is saying an extra prayer to her asshole pedophile alla hoping Hillary will become Obama's third term president.
She's shit scared that President Trump will kick her terrorist friends out of the country.

She had stored TWENTY TWO TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS ON AN UNSECURED PRIVATE SERVER.

That is a crime for which even one document would put any of us in jail for decades, much less 22, or the 1300 other classified documents.

I personally know of a person who was sacked for bringing their smart phone into a secure area because they were banned there.

What is really funny here is that you Dimwits seem to think that the rest of the country isnt picking up on what is going on, for Christs sake.

I love Breitbart...they make up the coolest stuff

She had stored TWENTY TWO TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS ON AN UNSECURED PRIVATE SERVER.

That is a crime for which even one document would put any of us in jail for decades, much less 22, or the 1300 other classified documents.

I personally know of a person who was sacked for bringing their smart phone into a secure area because they were banned there.

What is really funny here is that you Dimwits seem to think that the rest of the country isnt picking up on what is going on, for Christs sake.
I do not believe that Hillary will be indicted because she's too well connected and knows where too many skeletons are buried. Yes, an ordinary citizen with no connections would have been indicted, tried and imprisoned long ago for doing what she did and it's a joke to pretend otherwise. And no, justice has nothing to do with this. What can happen, however, is for enough people to get disgusted enough with her cavalier disregard for security to derail her candidacy. I think denying her the presidency after she was promised it was her turn will have to do.

Ironic that the Clintons have become the Poster-Couple for what the LIBs in the country most admire.
Habitual criminals. Sexual predator/rapist and wife enabler, Clinton Foundation shakedown scam which made them multi millionaires, Hillary's 'love child' Chelsie, Vince Foster (cough) 'committing suicide' the day before he was due to testify against the Clintons, the Clinton cocaine smuggling enterprise back in AK, the Clintons stealing the fucking sterling silver diner services (plural) and the fucking White house furniture, which they had to return later, both the Clintons getting their law licenses stripped for committing illegal acts. These criminal acts are only the tip of the iceberg. And the LIBs LOVE the Clintons.
LIBs are clinically insane!

Forum List

Back