Four people, including elected councilman, in New Jersey charged with voter fraud using mail-in ballots

I'm worry about voter fraud by the DemonRats.

I hope Patriots have things under control.

I'm worry, that's all.

So let's allow the Republicans to continue their fun and games. Sounds like a plan.
Democrats are the problem.

Denial of the problem is the problem, cupcake,
I ain't denying the problem, I just stated it, candyass.

You just pointed a finger, you didn't state the problem. Always blame the other guy. Never own up to your own problems. It's always just the other guy's fault. You are always lilly white. Now, that's half the problem.
Nope. The other way around. The problem is BLM, antifa and t retarded Dems. Lily white and proud, scumbag.

I'm worry, that's all.

So let's allow the Republicans to continue their fun and games. Sounds like a plan.

You just pointed a finger, you didn't state the problem. Always blame the other guy. Never own up to your own problems. It's always just the other guy's fault. You are always lilly white. Now, that's half the problem.
Nope. The other way around. The problem is BLM, antifa and t retarded Dems. Lily white and proud, scumbag.

You just extended your ignorance once again and didn't address the real problem. Until you do, the problem won't get any better. Your Party of the Rump method of never accepting any blame is noted.

I'm worry, that's all.

You just extended your ignorance once again and didn't address the real problem. Until you do, the problem won't get any better. Your Party of the Rump method of never accepting any blame is noted.
You're delusional. Go Trump. Screw the commie left.

Forum List

Back