Four More Oath Keepers Going Bye-Bye

Wrong. It's an entirely Constitutional process.

Sending alternate electors is perfectly constitutional.

Did he do that?

It is, is it, fucking moron? Where does the Constitution support overthrowing the go?

No, sending alternates is not constitutional. Each State has designated the governor to sanction electors for Congress; and in just about every state, that's determined by the popular vote of the state.

Because those are the most effective weapons available to American citizenry, amirite? :D

Nothing says you mean business in America like not bringing a gun, amirite?

140 police officers were injured. I thought it was interesting that MTG said that next time they'll succeed because they'll bring guns. Shows your regard for the US Constitution and rule of law.

Yeah, you can just cheat the elections, amirite?

Maybe put on a fraudulent impeachment?
No you are not right. You sound brainwashed.

How was there a fraudulent impeachment?! What does that even mean??

Those complaining of voter fraud with no evidence do more harm and are bigger threats to our country's democracy than any other group. Their aim, as far as I can tell, is to destroy democracy.

No audit was done. That’s proof enough to warrant an investigation
Prove that.
Bring to the forum some vetted credible sourcing that no audit of any of the elections were done.
In other words, earnest poster Markwees, I am skeptical of your claim.
But if you are able to prove your claim.....I will acknowledge it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wrong. It's an entirely Constitutional process.
Ummm, not exactly, good poster Li'lPat, not exactly.
The Constitution is silent about partisans beating and spraying with BearSpray the uniformed police officers protecting our elected representatives. In fact, tho I am not exactly sure, but would suspect there may be a prohibition to such.

However, if you can provide the forum an articulate reasoned view that supports your claim that beating those uniformed officers is approved.....well, I will then acknowledge your research.

---------------------------------------------------------
Zero, in fact
"Zero"...of those arrested in the police brutality/social justice unrest of 2020.....per poster Smith, none went to prison.

I am skeptical of that claim.
Will poster Dudley Smith be able or willing to prove his claim to the forum?
We hope so. As we do wish to consider him a serious informed contributor here.

Batter up, Dudley.
---------------------------------------------------
Those complaining of voter fraud with no evidence do more harm and are bigger threats to our country's democracy than any other group.

Ditto that.
x2
I believe that is true.
Those "complainers" (a rather generous and diplomatic description used by poster Mak2).....are, in my opinion, not only harming the democratic potential and electoral 'infrastructure' of America, but they also are a corrosive element in our everyday discourse.

"Ashli was a fanatic."
Ashli was the point of the spear.
The 'point man' leading an angry destructive mob of Trump supporters some of which had already savagely beat and crippled uniformed federal police officers in their attempt to stop the Constitutionally mandated peaceful transfer of power.

And hopefully, those uber-partisan MAGA-fringies will eventually cease dragging her bloodied corpse across the internet in their screechy complaining about imagined election fraud.
Ashli is dead because of Ashli.
May her family grieve in peace, and find peace.
And may the MAGALoons allow her family find that peace.

It is, is it, fucking moron? Where does the Constitution support overthrowing the go?
Your interpretation of the events is obviously deranged.
No, sending alternates is not constitutional. Each State has designated the governor to sanction electors for Congress; and in just about every state, that's determined by the popular vote of the state.
Please point out the language in the Constitution that says it's not allowed.

Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.

Where does that say it's not allowed?

Not according to Kevin McCarthy. Yesterday he was asked if Ashli Babbitt was "murdered" or if the "police were doing their job" when they shot her. McCarthy said the police were doing their job.
This is just another reason why McCarthy had a tough time gaining the House Speaker position.

Your interpretation of the events is obviously deranged.

Please point out the language in the Constitution that says it's not allowed.

Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.

Where does that say it's not allowed?

Fucking moron, the people of each state respectively choose which slate of electors to send to Congress. This was backed by the SCOTUS...

CHIAFALO ET AL. v. WASHINGTON

When Americans cast ballots for presidential candidates, their votes actually go toward selecting members of the Electoral College, whom each State appoints based on the popular returns.

Forum List

Back