Four migrants with names on terror watch list picked up at border since October

That information shows that three migrants from Yemen and one from Serbia were picked up at the southern border by U.S. Border Patrol since the beginning of the fiscal year in October.-shockedcanadian

Serbia is in Europe and Yemen is in the Middle-East. Sorry, none of them are the Mexicans you so hate. Another garbo topic
You make up shit off the top of your head and then use it like some sort of "gotcha"
Fuckin kids crack me up.
It is a gotcha because y'all whine about Mexicans and this was a buncha white people. WAAHHH Biden won.
The OP didnt mention Mexicans, dumbfuck.
"buncha white people" means one white person? :lol:
Fuckin kids. They are so funny when they have no awareness or logic!
Keep postin'!
Hey, dude, nobody here is THAT stupid other than maybe Weatherman2020. We all know why the GOP is whining about y'alls made-up "illegal immigrant border crisis". Because Mexicans.

Nobody is buying your anger at a white guy and 3 Asians coming across. WAHH Biden won.
Maybe you should have Mommy read the OP to you before replying idiot. Tell the border agents the current BIDEN caused crisis is made up.

That information shows that three migrants from Yemen and one from Serbia were picked up at the southern border by U.S. Border Patrol since the beginning of the fiscal year in October.-shockedcanadian

Serbia is in Europe and Yemen is in the Middle-East. Sorry, none of them are the Mexicans you so hate. Another garbo topic
You make up shit off the top of your head and then use it like some sort of "gotcha"
Fuckin kids crack me up.
It is a gotcha because y'all whine about Mexicans coming with their children to get citizenship and take jobs and this was a buncha white people running from police. WAAHHH Biden won.

Yes. All apprehended at your southern border. They obviously went to Mexico first it wasn't a direct boatride into the U.S

"That information shows that three migrants from Yemen and one from Serbia were picked up at the southern border by U.S. Border Patrol since the beginning of the fiscal year in October."
I thought y'alls outrage was illegal immigrants coming with anchor babies to take our jobs? WAHHH Biden won.
I hate ANYONE who crosses our border illegally, but MOSTLY those whose culture is most at odds with AMERICAN CULTURE

Forum List

Back