Four Horsemen reunion announced for Starrcast V, where Ric Flair will wrestle his last match at 73...all original 4 Horsemen & Lex Luger will appear!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i feel bad for not including the Horsemen in my DX V Nwo factions match-up...oh well...enjoy anyway!

Flair will either wrestle Ricky Steamboat or compete in a 6-man tag

• Banned
No thanks. Like watching six Joe Bidens in their underwear fighting over the last roll of toilet paper.
i just like Luger, and if he's involved with some legends at an event, i'm psyched for it, even though his body is nothing now, the main appeal of Luger is his ripped body...oh well

FLEXY LEXY WAS SEXY...but not anymore!

i just like Luger, and if he's involved with some legends at an event, i'm psyched for it, even though his body is nothing now, the main appeal of Luger is his ripped body...oh well

FLEXY LEXY WAS SEXY...but not anymore!

No thanks, the real legends of wrestling I'd want to see are mostly dead now. Flair and Luger didn't do anything for me even in their prime. These matches just emphasize how little great new talent is available these days.

No thanks, the real legends of wrestling I'd want to see are mostly dead now. Flair and Luger didn't do anything for me even in their prime. These matches just emphasize how little great new talent is available these days.
you probably like old school wrestling because that was the 1st style you were exposed to...too boring

Lex Luger's physique was not merely for show, he had genuine freakish strength which led him to victory by submission over Hogan on Nitro where he picked him up like a baby in the torture rack

Luger was famously in a motorcycle accident that nearly ended his career. people thought there was no way the doctor could get his mangled arm back together, but he did

If you noticed at one part of the match someone threw something across the ring. Back in the 70s that happened a lot sometimes, the wrestlers would be pelted by cups filled with ice and folded up. I saw where the ring became loaded with trash people threw into the ring.

Big Show (The Giant) once choke slammed Luger through a table onto the concrete floor, right in front of Ric Flair, i should add

If you noticed at one part of the match someone threw something across the ring. Back in the 70s that happened a lot sometimes, the wrestlers would be pelted by cups filled with ice and folded up. I saw where the ring became loaded with trash people threw into the ring.
in the NWO era in the 90s a lot of trash would be thrown too...the Finger Poke Of Doom incident broke the world record (when Kevin Nash poked Hogan with his finger then pinned him, then they celebrated together, or was it the other way around?)

Lex Luger was born and raised in Buffalo, i wonder if he's gonna do something to raise money for the families and victims of the recent shooting

"Larry can jump the highest and run the fastest" - all the girls in Luger's 3rd grade...he would smile like a king as he got all the ladies!

Forum List

Back