Founder of neo-Nazi site Daily Stormer should pay $14 million to victim of 'troll storm,' judge says

Until we take it to the Supreme Court
There are people who have stated here on U.S. Message Board that it's not a crime to be a racist or bigot. It may not generally be a violation of our criminal, although there are exceptions

This doesn't appear to be an exception to that.

There is a criminal charge of using a telecommunications provider to harass. I can be used to make a criminal case against an online bigot. But, it is a misdemeanor charge;
Oh I see, I guess that was kind of confusing. What I meant is that while it's generally not a violation of the criminal code, a civil claim can be pursued and I have been advised is ofen easier to obtain since the threshold to prevail in a civil case is at least 51% ws opposed to the 98% in a criminal case.

In a criminal case, you have to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Civil cases are decide on a 'balance of probability ... in other words, if one case seems more probable than the other, it prevails.

Civil cases can win large monetary judgements. Criminal cases typically can only assess pre-determined fines or incarceration.
Or if you're lucky you can do both :)

Many cases have done just that. Civil and Criminal law have different purposes.
If the purpose is to keep whacking them, then I'm good with that :) After all that's what the Goldmans did to O.J.

Oh I see, I guess that was kind of confusing. What I meant is that while it's generally not a violation of the criminal code, a civil claim can be pursued and I have been advised is ofen easier to obtain since the threshold to prevail in a civil case is at least 51% ws opposed to the 98% in a criminal case.

Doubt if the court would hear it. It's a pretty cut and dry case and there is no reason for The Supreme Court to hear it.

Who is 'we' in this case. Are you claiming to be affiliated with the Nazi Party?
Maybe I am maybe I’m not

I can see why you'd want to be coy about it. Fear of public humiliation is a powerful motive.
I fear no one!

35ujqg.jpg

There is a criminal charge of using a telecommunications provider to harass. I can be used to make a criminal case against an online bigot. But, it is a misdemeanor charge;

In a criminal case, you have to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Civil cases are decide on a 'balance of probability ... in other words, if one case seems more probable than the other, it prevails.

Civil cases can win large monetary judgements. Criminal cases typically can only assess pre-determined fines or incarceration.

If the purpose is to keep whacking them, then I'm good with that :) After all that's what the Goldmans did to O.J.
Careful what you wish for lol

Implied threats made from behind an anonymous keyboard in an Internet forum? That's about the single most impotent thing I can imagine...

man-sitting-on-the-edge-of-bed-looking-troubled.jpg

Implied threats made from behind an anonymous keyboard in an Internet forum? That's about the single most impotent thing I can imagine...

man-sitting-on-the-edge-of-bed-looking-troubled.jpg
Experienced?

Quit trying to talk to me

Don’t post in a public forum

This is a thread I started, you're the guest here. I've reported two of your comments as being off-topic, not contributing anything to the topic of the thread and being antagonistic and commenting on the posters instead of the content.

When a woman tells you to leave her alone, you might want to consider taking her seriously. If you don't then you deserve whatever befalls you. So unless you are intentionally trying to start a fight, stop trying to engage me in conversation because I'm not interested in conversing with you, not in the least and any further communications will be viewed as intentional harassment.

Last edited:
But the squad says Trump is a mother fucker a Nazi, and a racist!

Rashida Tlaib on Trump: "We're going to impeach this motherfucker!"
Jan 4, 2019 · A video clip of new Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) dropping the f-bomb while calling for President Donald Trump's impeachment on ...

Nazi Comparisons From Barry Goldwater to Donald Trump | National Review
Jun 21, 2019 · On June 18th, CNN's Don Lemon once again deployed this technique and compared President Trump to the Nazi leader

House condemns Trump 'racist' tweets in extraordinary rebuke
7 hours ago · WASHINGTON (AP) — In a remarkable political repudiation, the Democratic-led U.S. House voted Tuesday night to condemn President Donald

But this is OK!
Hillary did say she was a proud Goldwater girl

There are people who have stated here on U.S. Message Board that it's not a crime to be a racist or bigot. It may not generally be a violation of our criminal, although there are exceptions

Doubt if the court would hear it. It's a pretty cut and dry case and there is no reason for The Supreme Court to hear it.

Who is 'we' in this case. Are you claiming to be affiliated with the Nazi Party?

Thank you--I wondered that too.

Go crawl back under a rock somewhere. Seriously.

This is a thread I started, you're the guest here. I've reported two of your comments as being off-topic, not contributing anything to the topic of the thread and being antagonistic and commenting on the posters instead of the content.

When a woman tells you to leave her alone, you might want to consider taking her seriously. If you don't then you deserve whatever befalls you. So unless you are intentionally trying to start a fight, stop trying to engage me in conversation because I'm not interested in conversing with you, not in the least and any further communications will be viewed as intentional harassment.
I’m Responding to your comments. If you don’t like it don’t respond to me.. would you like to sue me?? Shoot me a DM I’ll give you my information.. cry baby.. typical democrat female can’t handle the real world.

Triggered?
Can we please stick to the OP
My opinion is that if this case is President , we should sue maxine Waters, Cory Booker and the entire dem party for instigating trying to dox and harass Trump supporters . They encouraged it on national tv!

Triggered?
My opinion is that if this case is President , we should sue maxine Waters, Cory Booker and the entire dem party for instigating trying to dox and harass Trump supporters . They encouraged it on national tv!

Not triggered at all. I'm responding to a reality. We have free speech in this nation. Your speech is so rotten that you can't air it with your real name attached. You have to keep it buried under rocks like other creepy crawlie things are buried under rocks. So I'm saying go back and put it there, where it belongs.

By the way, doxxing is awful too. But just because doxxing is bad doesn't make TRUE racism better.

Triggered?

Not triggered at all. I'm responding to a reality. We have free speech in this nation. Your speech is so rotten that you can't air it with your real name attached. You have to keep it buried under rocks like other creepy crawlie things are buried under rocks. So I'm saying go back and put it there, where it belongs.

By the way, doxxing is awful too. But just because doxxing is bad doesn't make TRUE racism better.
My name is Jason McNally, I’m a waiter at maestros steak house in Boston. I live off Hyde park ave..

What’s up biatch come and get some you coward!

Triggered?

You don’t even know the definition of racism, lol all cries f racial oppression only comes from towns run by democrats like your self.. no go way you nazi

Triggered?

You don’t even know the definition of racism, lol all cries f racial oppression only comes from towns run by democrats like your self.. no go way you nazi

If that was your name and your place of employment I'm pretty sure you want to think twice about that and delete it. Which is why I didn't quote it

Triggered?

If that was your name and your place of employment I'm pretty sure you want to think twice about that and delete it. Which is why I didn't quote it
I’m not scared of some little bitch ass liberal! Your are the scared ones.. now stick to the topic or get the fuck out snow flake..

Triggered?

I’m not scared of some little bitch ass liberal! Your are the scared ones.. now stick to the topic or get the fuck out snow flake..

K well it's a public board. I was trying to do you a favor but suit yourself.

Triggered?

K well it's a public board. I was trying to do you a favor but suit yourself.
You’re the coward that won’t put your name out there. Not me.. come and get some

Forum List

Back