Found space object proves we are not alone

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2017

Humans have been sending out “probes” into our solar system and beyond in efforts to detect far off planets and other objects within our solar system, but it was never contemplated that we would see a “probe” that did not come from our planet; that is, until now.

We are not the only ones looking and listening.

This probe came from an alien planet and it may not be the only probe out there.
When a probe is sent into the cosmos the signals sent from the probe back to its own world gets weaker the further away it travels. To maintain the signal, it is reasonable to believe subsequent probes were sent to follow the first one creating a chain of probes transmitting the images back to the probe behind it. The following probe that in turn relays these signals to the following probe. This chain communication guaranties a continual scan of the cosmos in its path.

Interstellar object may have been alien probe, Harvard paper argues, but experts are skeptical

By Steve George and Ashley Strickland, CNN
Updated 1:43 PM EST, Tue November 6, 2018
CNN) —

A mysterious cigar-shaped object spotted tumbling through our solar system last year may have been an alien spacecraft sent to investigate Earth, astronomers from Harvard University have suggested.

The object, nicknamed ‘Oumuamua, meaning “a messenger that reaches out from the distant past” in Hawaiian, was discovered in October 2017 by the Pan-STARRS 1 telescope in Hawaii.

Since its discovery, scientists have been at odds to explain its unusual features and precise origins, with researchers first calling it a comet and then an asteroid before finally deeming it the first of its kind: a new class of “interstellar objects.”

A new paper by researchers at the Harvard Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics raises the possibility that the elongated dark-red object, which is 10 times
as long as it is wide and traveling at speeds of 196,000 mph, might have an “artificial origin.”

Interstellar object may have been alien probe, Harvard paper argues, but experts are skeptical

NASA SOLOR SYSTEM EXPLORATION

The first known interstellar object to visit our solar system
, 1I/2017 U1 ‘Oumuamua, was discovered Oct. 19, 2017 by the University of Hawaii’s Pan-STARRS1 telescope, funded by NASA’s Near-Earth Object Observations (NEOO) Program, which finds and tracks asteroids and comets in Earth’s neighborhood. While originally classified as a comet, observations revealed no signs of cometary activity after it slingshotted past the Sun on Sept. 9, 2017 at a blistering speed of 196,000 miles per hour (87.3 kilometers per second). It was briefly classified as an asteroid until new measurements found it was accelerating slightly, a sign it behaves more like a comet.
In Depth | Oumuamua – NASA Solar System Exploration

Images of object
cigar shaped asteroid - Google Search

cegar spaceship.jpg

:)-

now in another forum site under this same topic other forum users added these space objects--
space object 2 (2).jpg

space object 2 (1).jpg

The Biden looks like he's done been had by the body snatchers.

ChemEngineer posts an article full of his own opinions as is He was the one in the know, which sounds a lot like Trumpit

Having said that I digest what the One In The Know says--

“Never one to miss the opportunity to pad his already thick wallet with more of earth's scarce resources, Carl Sagan must have put his wife on the committee for one reason - members got paid, and handsomely no doubt.”

ChemEngineer seems a bit jealous cause he is still getting paid by the hour, oh sad, so sad

NEOWISE (Near-Earth Object Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer), taking fabulous pictures of asteroids and comets (and where WOULD we be without those!)

How about a look at what is beyond which is for those who can see, not the dumb and blind

On June 30, 2010, NASA administrator, Charles Bolden, appeared on al Jazeera in Cairo, reaching out to radical Islamists, to partner with NASA in its reach for the, ummm, stars.

So chemboy is a racist too, who could have known?”

protesting the construction of the Keystone Pipeline. It is, as you know, intended to reduce dependence on oil from the explosively unstable and unfriendly Middle East.

Chemboy is so in the know knowing oil is infinite, just drill and walla, moooo oil

NASA is taking an active role in defending the ongoing global warming fraud, at our expense. TheGlobalWarmingFraud

When your too dumb to put on a heavy coat when you go out in freezing weather it’s your damn fault you froze to death, and no one else’s

“But the launching of this bottle into the cosmic ocean says something very hopeful about life on this planet."

Chemboy does not believe in hope, he believes in goblins, ghosts and yes, the Yeti too

In my estimation, nobody will ever find either Gold Record. Not ever. Why? Because there's nobody out there. One Nobel laureate in chemistry said as much.

I have to step back, you---- Chemboy have a right to your own estimations, no one can take that away from you, not even me.

In the end Chemboy second guesses what he has already said and flips it upside down agreeing that maybe there are aliens after all ------

BUT EVEN IF THERE WERE SOMEONE OUT THERE:

BUT EVEN IF THE PROBABILITY WERE NOT EFFECTIVELY ZERO:

BUT EVEN IF SOMEONE ELSE COULD READ IT PERFECTLY AND PLAY THE GOLD RECORD:

Who's to say we would start tomorrow behaving morally if some mysterious E.T. repeated the same advice that has long been ignored by billions.

Last but not least, ChemEngineer, forgive me for the rant, may you and yours have a great day and beyond

ChemEngineer posts an article full of his own opinions as is He was the one in the know, which sounds a lot like Trumpit

Fortunately we never have to put up with your jejune opinions, do we.

“Never one to miss the opportunity to pad his already thick wallet with more of earth's scarce resources, Carl Sagan must have put his wife on the committee for one reason - members got paid, and handsomely no doubt.”

ChemEngineer seems a bit jealous cause he is still getting paid by the hour, oh sad, so sad

Lad, it's not about me. You Leftists invariably ignore the valid points being made and simply engage in petty ad hominem attacks on the messengers, but ONLY if the messengers are not Leftists, like you. You're not doing too well and I'm just beginning.

NEOWISE (Near-Earth Object Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer), taking fabulous pictures of asteroids and comets (and where WOULD we be without those!)

How about a look at what is beyond which is for those who can see, not the dumb and blind

"Speak for yourself." - Richard Dawkins

I am better educated than you, far more widely traveled, and almost certainly wealthier and destined to remain so.

Why don't you Leftists pay for the space exploration costing billions?

On June 30, 2010, NASA administrator, Charles Bolden, appeared on al Jazeera in Cairo, reaching out to radical Islamists, to partner with NASA in its reach for the, ummm, stars.

So chemboy is a racist too, who could have known?”

Islam is not a race, Lefty. It's a militant religion. Read Winston Churchill's quote on it.

Incidentally, my Best Man was black. I am white. Your hateful, venomous Talking Points kicked you right in your Leftist face.

You have done miserably and I shall not waste any more of my time or others' putting you in your very ignorant place. To my Ignore List you go for subtracting from the sum total of human knowledge.

"Go from the presence of a foolish man."
ciao brutto

When your (sic) too dumb to put on a heavy coat when you go out in freezing weather it’s your damn fault you froze to death, and no one else’s

Oh wait. While deleting the rest of junior's ignorance, I noticed that he can't tell the difference between "your"and "you're". This is immediately before he says "too dumb."
Delicious irony, no?

ha ha ha ha ha

Just because an object is unusual does not mean it's aliens. It's probably not even that unusual for interstellar objects to pass through the inner solar system, it's just the first time we saw one.

When that object changes both speed and trajectory, well. There you have it

Humans have been sending out “probes” into our solar system and beyond in efforts to detect far off planets and other objects within our solar system, but it was never contemplated that we would see a “probe” that did not come from our planet; that is, until now.

This probe came from an alien planet and it may not be the only probe out there.
When a probe is sent into the cosmos the signals sent from the probe back to its own world gets weaker the further away it travels. To maintain the signal, it is reasonable to believe subsequent probes were sent to follow the first one creating a chain of probes transmitting the images back to the probe behind it. The following probe that in turn relays these signals to the following probe. This chain communication guaranties a continual scan of the cosmos in its path.

CNN) —

A mysterious cigar-shaped object spotted tumbling through our solar system last year may have been an alien spacecraft sent to investigate Earth, astronomers from Harvard University have suggested.

The object, nicknamed ‘Oumuamua, meaning “a messenger that reaches out from the distant past” in Hawaiian, was discovered in October 2017 by the Pan-STARRS 1 telescope in Hawaii.

Since its discovery, scientists have been at odds to explain its unusual features and precise origins, with researchers first calling it a comet and then an asteroid before finally deeming it the first of its kind: a new class of “interstellar objects.”

A new paper by researchers at the Harvard Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics raises the possibility that the elongated dark-red object, which is 10 times
as long as it is wide and traveling at speeds of 196,000 mph, might have an “artificial origin.”

, 1I/2017 U1 ‘Oumuamua, was discovered Oct. 19, 2017 by the University of Hawaii’s Pan-STARRS1 telescope, funded by NASA’s Near-Earth Object Observations (NEOO) Program, which finds and tracks asteroids and comets in Earth’s neighborhood. While originally classified as a comet, observations revealed no signs of cometary activity after it slingshotted past the Sun on Sept. 9, 2017 at a blistering speed of 196,000 miles per hour (87.3 kilometers per second). It was briefly classified as an asteroid until new measurements found it was accelerating slightly, a sign it behaves more like a comet.

Images of object

View attachment 447051

Cool!

Just because an object is unusual does not mean it's aliens. It's probably not even that unusual for interstellar objects to pass through the inner solar system, it's just the first time we saw one.

When that object changes both speed and trajectory, well. There you have it
It didn't do anything that would suggest it was anything other than just a rock. Quit looking for aliens, there aren't any.

CNN) —

Images of object

View attachment 447051

So, if the Harvard Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics can merely look at an object and suggest that some aliens sent it, why is it silly for the Creation Research Society to look at the same and suggest that GOD sent it? What makes one suggestion profound and the other imbecilic? Or is this an example of BIAS!

I am better educated than you, far more widely traveled, and almost certainly wealthier and destined to remain so.

Wow how proud you are of yourself and still have set aside a little time to talk to us minions, thank you Oh Wise One. Yo moma kisses you on the nose befow going to bed, cause she luves you. Thank you once again; You be da ONE!!!!

Let me guess, you ba a jew-?

Islam is not a race, Lefty. It's a militant religion. Read Winston Churchill's quote on it.

Let me guess, you ba a jew-?

You have done miserably and I shall not waste any more of my time or others' putting you in your very ignorant place. To my Ignore List you go for subtracting from the sum total of human knowledge.

I have spent a long time deciding how I should respond to your attacks on my character and after a long deliberation I have finale come up with the most appropriate answer~~~~~~~~~~

FU

Oh wait. While deleting the rest of junior's ignorance, I noticed that he can't tell the difference between "your"and "you're". This is immediately before he says "too dumb."
Delicious irony, no?
ha ha ha ha ha
You got me on that one. Thanks for the grammar lesson & I sincerely mean this.
:)

Last edited:
Delicious irony, no?
your
belonging to or associated with the person or people that the speaker is addressing.
"what is your name?"
belonging to or associated with any person in general.
"the sight is enough to break your heart"

you're
you are.
"you're an angel, Deb!"

again thanks :)-

Forum List

Back