Fossil fuel industries have a large quiver full of strategies to lure us away from the truth

What is the cost and the size of sticking with coal, oil and natural gas? The fossil fuel industry will have burned quadrillions of tons of their product before its over. Do you think that has no cost?
A better question is what is the cost of using coal oil and natural gas to manufacture billions of short lived solar panels and wind turbines.

Solar panels and Wind turbines are dependent on fossil fuels, the day we run out of fossil fuels is the day solar and wind power dies.

A better question is what is the cost of using coal oil and natural gas to manufacture billions of short lived solar panels and wind turbines.
I'm quite certain that cost is included in the prices people pay for them. No one is giving them away.
Solar panels and Wind turbines are dependent on fossil fuels, the day we run out of fossil fuels is the day solar and wind power dies.
I'm sorry, but they are not and they will run just fine without them.

I'm quite certain that cost is included in the prices people pay for them. No one is giving them away.

I'm sorry, but they are not and they will run just fine without them.
No one is giving them away? There is at a minimum, a 35% subsidy as well as rules and regulations dictating that those of us who do not own or lease or want solar panels, will pay the cost of Solar and Wind in our electric bills.

Yep, not given away. The public is forced to pay the extreme price. My electric bill goes up 45% come january, to pay for renewables.

No one is giving them away? There is at a minimum, a 35% subsidy as well as rules and regulations dictating that those of us who do not own or lease or want solar panels, will pay the cost of Solar and Wind in our electric bills.

Yep, not given away. The public is forced to pay the extreme price. My electric bill goes up 45% come january, to pay for renewables.
That's okay. I've been forced to pay for them to burn coal, oil and natural gas.

That's okay. I've been forced to pay for them to burn coal, oil and natural gas.
Yes, you were forced. To pay a fair rate, a rate you could afford. A rate most Americans could afford. But now that is gone, and you will be paying much more, as I will be paying much more, so that politicians can pick who gets rich, while they fill their pockets with cash. While solar panels destroy the earth, literally increasing the CO2 in the air. Yes, crick is totally committed to supporting building more inefficient solar panels and wind turbines, destroying the earth, naive, ignorant, in denial, of the pollution.

I understand that you can not answer when I ask you to explain which Heavy Industry is larger than Renewables, producing over a 100 billion solar panels and who knows how many Wind Turbines.

Forced to pay less, so horrible, but now happy to destroy and pay more.

Many of you are convinced that climate scientists are all participating in a massive fraud solely for their salaries. At the same time, you reject the idea that the fossil fuel industry has taken any action against the existential threat it faces from the conclusions of mainstream science. These both show what a simple task faces the people who want you to keep buying their coal and oil.

please send some global warming to tennessee asap....we are freaking freezing to death down here

Yes, you were forced. To pay a fair rate, a rate you could afford. A rate most Americans could afford. But now that is gone, and you will be paying much more, as I will be paying much more, so that politicians can pick who gets rich, while they fill their pockets with cash. While solar panels destroy the earth, literally increasing the CO2 in the air. Yes, crick is totally committed to supporting building more inefficient solar panels and wind turbines, destroying the earth, naive, ignorant, in denial, of the pollution.

I understand that you can not answer when I ask you to explain which Heavy Industry is larger than Renewables, producing over a 100 billion solar panels and who knows how many Wind Turbines.

Forced to pay less, so horrible, but now happy to destroy and pay more.
I guarantee you that you will pay less for an energy technology that requires no fuel than you would for one that burns it by the gigatonne and throws its waste products into our air to make more and more extreme weather, destroy more crops and flood our coastlines.

I guarantee you that you will pay less for an energy technology that requires no fuel than you would for one that burns it by the gigatonne and throws its waste products into our air to make more and more extreme weather, destroy more crops and flood our coastlines.
your guarantee is not worth shit

I am already paying more, everyone is paying more, companies are leaving california because of the cost of energy. The whole entire world is paying more for "energy technology".

Renewables require constant manufacturing, hence they will always require fuel.

Nothing destroys more land than Solar Farms and Wind Turbines.

Flooding, now you have drank the Kool Aid.

I guarantee you that you will pay less for an energy technology that requires no fuel than you would for one that burns it by the gigatonne

That's funny. Is that why Germany pays triple what we do for power?

I know, liberals are really bad at economics.

Many of you are convinced that climate scientists are all participating in a massive fraud solely for their salaries. At the same time, you reject the idea that the fossil fuel industry has taken any action against the existential threat it faces from the conclusions of mainstream science. These both show what a simple task faces the people who want you to keep buying their coal and oil.

Talk about fantasy climastrology....

Tell me Crick what is the actual OBSERVED and VERIFIED action of CO2 in our atmosphere? Come on Crick Pony it up... Remove all other natural drivers and show me what CO2's actual effect is... I'll wait.. Please show your work.

There now people who remove the charging nozzle of electric vehicles while others are shopping and charging their own vehicles due to the time it takes to do so. A prog and their agendas. whether this leads to civil unrest I do not know. However, to a dictatorship and/or war is possible in government.

There now people who remove the charging nozzle of electric vehicles while others are shopping and charging their own vehicles due to the time it takes to do so. A prog and their agendas. whether this leads to civil unrest I do not know. However, to a dictatorship and/or war is possible in government.
Civil unrest? Maybe a punch in the nose. You're living in fantasyland.

Forum List

Back