Fortnite

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Easter Island (USA)
I was going to sign up for this but I heard that both Google Play and Apple were having problems with it and I was wondering if anybody on here knew why.

I was going to sign up for this but I heard that both Google Play and Apple were having problems with it and I was wondering if anybody on here knew why.

Some army buddies talked me into playing GTFO with them. The movie Aliens is one of my favorites. GTFO is like playing that movie, from the comfort of one's easy chair. Stay frosty . . .

header.jpg

I just saw somebody playing it on YouTube and it looked interesting and do you mean like inappropriate stuff?

I'm not worried about them being inappropriate (because it can happen in any game) but you'll get a LOT of butt hurt kids screaming at you in chat, or just screaming about a new skin they got, etc. It's very annoying for me, especially to see the player base these days.

CS:GO used to be good, but it lies in the "okay" section for me. Warzone is good too.

Personally, I'm a die hard War Thunder fan. It's not for everybody, but if you like it, you get hooked.

I'm not worried about them being inappropriate (because it can happen in any game)

True,.. but it still worries me. For their sakes not mine since there's a lot of creeps and pedophiles out there and that's what scares me. I sure hope their parents monitor their use on there if people actually play that game that young as it looks like an older person game to me with all the shooting and stuff.

True,.. but it still worries me. For their sakes not mine since there's a lot of creeps and pedophiles out there and that's what scares me. I sure hope their parents monitor their use on there if people actually play that game that young as it looks like an older person game to me with all the shooting and stuff.

It's a predominantly young demographic. I've seen them as young as six playing on there.

It's a predominantly young demographic. I've seen them as young as six playing on there.

Are you kidding me!? I wouldn't let my six year old play a game like that. Twelve year old I can see,.. but six never. A child as young as six shouldn't even be on the internet anyways. They don't have the kind of mindset to keep themselves safe.

Are you kidding me!? I wouldn't let my six year old play a game like that. Twelve year old I can see,.. but six never. A child as young as six shouldn't even be on the internet anyways. They don't have the kind of mindset to keep themselves safe.

I mean if it's Mario, than I could see, but yeah, they have them playing GTA V young too.

The only one I use regularly is Steam. My favorite is still the old RO2 (Red October 2) multiplayer. Quite a few people still play it and we don't have a lot of kids we have to deal with. Though we occasionally have a few "adults" who haven't emotionally matured...........

Forum List

Back