Fort Worth teacher fired for suggesting Trump get rid of illegals

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I hope she gets 10 million dollars from this commie garbage. Thank God I don't live in that shit hole anymore.

Fort Worth ISD board fires teacher who posted anti-illegal immigrant tweets

FORT WORTH - The Fort Worth ISD board on Tuesday officially fired the high school teacher who made anti-illegal immigrant posts on social media.

The board voted 8-0 to fire Carter-Riverside High School teacher Georgia Clark at a specially called meeting.

Clark had been suspended after tweeting President Donald Trump and asking him to "remove the illegals from Fort Worth." The decision went against the recommendation from an investigation that concluded the board didn't have the evidence to fire her.

Effective Tuesday, Clark was terminated and no longer works for the district. She had been on paid administrative leave for months.

Wow, whoever fired her acts like saying such a thing is the worst thing that a person can be guilty of.

God bless you and Mrs. Clark always!!!

Holly

Wow, whoever fired her acts like saying such a thing is the worst thing that a person can be guilty of.

Holly

Can a person get fired for saying James Otto is a horrible, no talent singer?

How dare she ask the president to enforce immigration laws!

She publicly put her school in a negative light. Schools, like most businesses, don't like it when their employees say negative things about them. And, she was making accusations she didn't know to be a fact. So yeah, I agree, she needed to be fired.

She publicly put her school in a negative light. Schools, like most businesses, don't like it when their employees say negative things about them. And, she was making accusations she didn't know to be a fact. So yeah, I agree, she needed to be fired.
Never embarrass your employer

As always the snakes defend tyranny.

Last edited:
She didn’t say anything about the school. She said Fort Worth. After she wins her lawsuit, she won’t have to work anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holly
Can a person get fired for saying James Otto is a horrible, no talent singer?
I've never witnessed such a thing happening before and so I don't know.

God bless you and James always!!!

Holly

P.S. Thank you for mentioning him by the way. :) :) :)

I hope she gets 10 million dollars from this commie garbage. Thank God I don't live in that shit hole anymore.

FORT WORTH - The Fort Worth ISD board on Tuesday officially fired the high school teacher who made anti-illegal immigrant posts on social media.

The board voted 8-0 to fire Carter-Riverside High School teacher Georgia Clark at a specially called meeting.

Clark had been suspended after tweeting President Donald Trump and asking him to "remove the illegals from Fort Worth." The decision went against the recommendation from an investigation that concluded the board didn't have the evidence to fire her.

Effective Tuesday, Clark was terminated and no longer works for the district. She had been on paid administrative leave for months.

And here we keep being told that it's impossible to fire public school teachers.

In the magical world of the Left:

Enforcing existing immigration laws is "racist" and bigoted (One wonders if the legislators who wrote and passed those laws were racist; most were Democrats),

Pointing out facts can be "hurtful" if certain aggrieved people are uncomfortable with the facts,

Denying people who are illegally in the school district (and the Country) the benefits of legal residents is "cruel,"

Truth is a dangerous thing,

In the magical world of the Left:

Enforcing existing immigration laws is "racist" and bigoted (One wonders if the legislators who wrote and passed those laws were racist; most were Democrats),

Pointing out facts can be "hurtful" if certain aggrieved people are uncomfortable with the facts,

Denying people who are illegally in the school district (and the Country) the benefits of legal residents is "cruel,"

Truth is a dangerous thing,

mail

New Topics

Forum List

Back