Fort Hood Shooter Nidal Hasan Beaten in Prison

I have a hard time with these stories to be honest. On the one hand, he's a treasonous hunk of shit and I don't care what injuries befall him.

But...

He's also a prisoner and the state has a duty to keep prisoners from harm.

I don't like vigilante justice to get the job done. If we're not prepared to carry out a beating or shanking or shower raping as part of a legitimate sentence, we shouldn't be rooting for it by someone else just so we can wash our hands of it.

I have a hard time with these stories to be honest. On the one hand, he's a treasonous hunk of shit and I don't care what injuries befall him.

But...

I don't like vigilante justice to get the job done. If we're not prepared to carry out a beating or shanking or shower raping as part of a legitimate sentence, we shouldn't be rooting for it by someone else just so we can wash our hands of it.

True enough.

Still..I'd like 5 minutes alone time..:eusa_shhh:

But...

I'm not rooting for it, but I for one have no sympathy for him.

But...

True enough.

Is sex all you can think about?

But...

True enough.

Is sex all you can think about?

Basically yeah..with my girlfriend.

Now why would me wanting to kick the ass of a murdering fuck up bring sex to your mind?

i would like to have 15 seconds and my 1911A1 .45ACP with him, my first shot would be the crotch then a gut shot, then 3 in the chest and the last 3 in his fucking head, just to see the shit splatter all over the floor !! :up:

Isn't he a cripple? Not that it matters to me beating-wise. He's a lot more alive than his victims, so anything that might help even up the score I'm not gonna lose any sleep over.

Well, the guy deserves it and more, but I can't imagine beating the shit out of a guy in a wheelchair. I don't condemn the act, but I don't think I could have stomached it myself.

Fort Hood Shooter Nidal Hasan Beaten in Prison | The Liberty Digest

Now they need to beat him 12 more times for each victim and then after each victim beat him to death so we don't have to pay for him anymore!!

???

I thought he was paralyzed and bedridden?

People who commit premeditated crimes, abusing not only the freedoms in this country but also firearms and in his case military office, should be required to work to pay off restitution for the damages and debts they caused. There should be accountability and maybe the taxpayers could pay for services for law abiding citizens instead of paying for crimes of lawbreakers.

Why wasn't addressing this source of waste and loss of taxpayers' money down the drain made the basis of paying for health care reform?

Why not make people pay for their crimes or buy insurance to cover the damages. And if they are a "poor risk" for violence or abuse, as this guy would have been screened out, then the insurance companies would catch it and either reject the applicant or make them pay more if they want insurance for potential costs. Why punish lawabiding taxpayers for the crimes of others while they face no consequences for their actions?

Forum List

Back