Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
r-FORT-HOOD-SHOOTING-large570.jpg

Fort Hood and the Election

By Lee DeCovnick
10/18/12

---

Americans should be demanding swift justice on behalf of the families of all the victims. Without a doubt, this commander-in-chief must be held personally accountable for the allowing this particular court-martial to be twisted, delayed, delayed and further delayed for base political calculations. This president has repeatedly proven to be an adept sociopath, throwing folks "under the bus" to cover his hard left progressive agenda, furthering his accumulation of extra-Constitutional authority, and quietly promoting his pro-Islamic timetable for America. This country deserves much better than this president.

President Lincoln's prophetic words still ring true for Pvt. Francheska Velez, her unborn child and the other 12 soldiers killed at Ft. Hood:

It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain-that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom-and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Only 20 days until our national election.

Read more: Articles: Fort Hood and the Election

The biggest tragety at Ft Hood is this administration calling it work place violence. In doing so it is depriving those killed and injured benefits the would be available to them had it been rightly called a terriorist attack. We need a new president if for nothing else than to rectify this misjudgement.

Believe me, being a retired soldier with 26 years of service, I'm being very charitable with my language.

Forum List

Back