Forming a coalition of the intelligent people in America - who wants in?

Do you want to join the coalition of the intelligent?

• No, I prefer to stay with the stupid, our system is good enough

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
If we, the intelligent people make up about 5% of population, if we can not unite, then we in fact are happy with the current system and are being hypocrites for criticizing it. I want to see how many here are interested in uniting against the left/right circus of the establishment. I believe the majority of morons are not happy with the establishment probably more so than those of us who are so vocal against the establishment, and that once we are united and organized, the majority of morons will gladly follow us.

Well the TEA party & the OWS were spun quickly by the 2 establishment parties. Of course neither party had many intelligent members because stupid people also vote. Propaganda has been winning the day so far. The Intelligent party needs to start with a great PR strategy & an easy to share database of facts with chart building software to drown out all the opinion propaganda jamming the information systems.

Not interested, most of the intelligent people I have met in my life are egoistical assholes or just too blinded by the status quo to do any real good. The 'good days' if they ever existed are over, we are living in the decline of America. Better start learning Chinese, either type will do.

If we, the intelligent people make up about 5% of population, if we can not unite, then we in fact are happy with the current system and are being hypocrites for criticizing it. I want to see how many here are interested in uniting against the left/right circus of the establishment. I believe the majority of morons are not happy with the establishment probably more so than those of us who are so vocal against the establishment, and that once we are united and organized, the majority of morons will gladly follow us.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, (still laughing) ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. If you represent part of the top 5% we are in bigger trouble than I thought. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.......my eyes are starting to water........good one........

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, (still laughing) ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. If you represent part of the top 5% we are in bigger trouble than I thought. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.......my eyes are starting to water........good one........

Tell me about it. Peeves is the guy who went on a hunger strike in order to get Alex Jones to pay attention to him, then started another thread to express his butthurt when Jones ignored him. Yeah, Peeves (a.k.a. "the Voice of the New World Government") is real genius material. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Forum List

Back