Former Witch Speaks Out About Halloween

To me it's obvious that Christians shouldn't be into Halloween. Why would any Christian want to participate in a holiday that celebrates darkness, and that occultists openly admit is their holiday? So I don't see what's so controversial about what she's saying. :dunno:

To me it's obvious that Christians shouldn't be into Halloween. Why would any Christian want to participate in a holiday that celebrates darkness, and that occultists openly admit is their holiday? So I don't see what's so controversial about what she's saying. :dunno:
Yep. The post was for CHRISTIANS, not for the followers of the faith known as Atheism

I used to know a girl from Spain who was living here during an American Halloween. She was Catholic of course.

She thought the way we celebrate Halloween was disgusting. I asked her how she celebrates it.

She said it was a somber day where families "go to visit their relatives sleeping in the grave" then go home for a meal with extended family.

Even though I know what this woman in the video is saying is the TRUTH, I did have some respect for my Spanish friend's culture.

Why? Do you know the history of Halloween?

The Great Whore (Catholic Church) brought it into the "christian" world
Obviously he is clueless on Halloweens satanic origins.dont believe in satan the devil or any of that but i do in spirits and there are many evil spirits that have influenced people getting them to come over to the dark side.

In the movie Halloween 2 they talk about Halloweens demonic origins, the average joe will think that because it is a movie out of hollywood it is fictionalbut could not be any further from the truth,it is dead on and the producers did some very good research when making the film.

Obviously he is clueless on Halloweens satanic origins.dont believe in satan the devil or any of that but i do in spirits and there are many evil spirits that have influenced people getting them to come over to the dark side.
Jesus knew Satan so, yes, I believe in Satan and his army of demons

BS. It is a fun holiday for kids. I went to many a Halloween party in the basement of the Methodist Church I attended as a kid. Christians even at churches put on Easter Egg contests for their kids, but have no Christian belief of a rabbit delivering eggs to kids. Most Christians have no problem with their kids sitting on Santa Claus' lap at Christmas, though they have no belief in a Jolly old fat man in a red suit, flying around the world pulled by magic reindeer giving presents. This is just another example of extremists screwing up traditions and good-natured fun for the masses. They should simply be ignored.

Death Angel

Ephesians 5:8-13
Bible Verses about All Hallows' Eve Ephesians 5:8-13 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light (for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth), finding out what is acceptable to the Lord.

BS. It is a fun holiday for kids. I went to many a Halloween party in the basement of the Methodist Church I attended as a kid. Christians even at churches put on Easter Egg contests for their kids, but have no Christian belief of a rabbit delivering eggs to kids. Most Christians have no problem with their kids sitting on Santa Claus' lap at Christmas, though they have no belief in a Jolly old fat man in a red suit, flying around the world pulled by magic reindeer giving presents. This is just another example of extremists screwing up traditions and good-natured fun for the masses. They should simply be ignored.

You can believe what you want, but for lots of reasons you're simply wrong. Just out of curiosity, are you still a practicing Christian? By Christian I don't mean someone who comes from a Christian background, but born again and a follower of Jesus.

You know, I wasn't originally going to say anything about this,.. but if you guys really think that as a child Jesus wouldn't have loved carving a pumpkin and dressing up and trick-or-treating and getting candy if given the opportunity, you Christians (meaning your kind of) are even more mixed up then I thought.

You can believe what you want, but for lots of reasons you're simply wrong. Just out of curiosity, are you still a practicing Christian? By Christian I don't mean someone who comes from a Christian background, but born again and a follower of Jesus.
Born again back slider. All fall short.

Catholics and Protestants agree that to be saved, you have to be born again. Jesus said so: “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God” (John 3:3). When a Catholic says that he has been “born again,” he refers to the transformation that God’s grace accomplished in him during baptism.

Forum List

Back