Former US Marine Willy Joseph Cancel got cancelled by Russian Forces.

Us threw everything at them, from poison gas to napalm.
Wrong. The US never used any lethal chemical weapons. The only chemical weapons the US used were CN and CS Tear Gas both of which are non-lethal. The only way to kill someone with either is to achieve a concentration that displaces all the oxygen in the air.

Wrong. The US never used any lethal chemical weapons. The only chemical weapons the US used were CN and CS Tear Gas both of which are non-lethal. The only way to kill someone with either is to achieve a concentration that displaces all the oxygen in the air.
Of course they had and maybe still have. The US was the ones who actually gave Iraq Sarin gas to gas Iranians and later on the Kurds, which started the Iraq war in the first place.

Us threw everything at them, from poison gas to napalm.
If you're going to mention Agent Orange, a defoilant is NOT a chemical weapon
Of course they had and maybe still have. The US was the ones who actually gave Iraq Sarin gas to gas Iranians and later on the Kurds, which started the Iraq war in the first place.

That isn't true. The U.S. provided dual use chemical precursors that had legitimate civilian uses.

Not our fault that the Iraqis chose to use them to produce chemical weapons.

Why can’t you ever get even the simplest thing correct? The US has never used chemical weapons. Not even in WWI when the Germans, French and the British commonly used them. By 1970 the US not only didn’t have any war gases in its inventory, it had destroyed the ordnance to distribute them. I would know, I was EOD during Vietnam and we were trained on all current US, NATO, Warsaw Pact and neutral ordnance as well as all historical ordnance going back to the eighteen fifties. The US didn’t give Saddam Sarin, US and German companies sold Iraq chemicals that could make many products Including bug spray and nerve agent which are very similar in make up. If you are going to claim the Kurds used war gasses, you need to link to some real proof since I have never heard of it AND as far as I know the Kurdsvwere never equipped to fight in a contaminated environment.

already defeated, dumb fuck. Simply because the left walked away from the fight does not mean we can't kick the fuck out of Russia is too funny for you.
You fucking, stupid nothing?
Trump promised to pull out of Afghanistan.
Both sides wanted to pull out.
DUH.
And he was right to want to.

The Taliban took over the country within a week of America leaving.
That is NOT a 'defeated' enemy.
You fucking, no brain hick.

Bye...you complete waste of sperm.

Last edited:
Looks like American cancel culture finally caught up with him. 22 year old abd married with one son. A shame he had to die so young over a war that wasn't even his.

View attachment 637908
His wife had the following to say "My Husband was very brave and a hero"

Someone in the US Army should have told him that Ukraine is no rusky Safari where he will fight children in Sandals from the safety of his Humvee.

Have to say, his wife looks nice, if only she was in Ukraine too, Russian soldiers know how to make women like her feel good again when they lost thrir man :auiqs.jpg:
I am sorry he died.
But what a moron.
The guy has a young child and he goes off to play G.I. Joe in Ukraine - fighting a war that is none of his business..

And now his kid has no Daddy.
And his wife has to raise their child alone.
That is not a hero.
That is a selfish idiot.

Last edited:

Interesting.

Anyone who did not see this coming weeks ago is either a kid and/or has NO IDEA how the world works.

If Ukraine is not letting their own able-bodied men leave the country?
Why the fuck would they let foreign volunteers leave?

Damn...the masses are SO beyond ignorant and gullible.
And these hacks actually are allowed to vote?

Proof positive - there is NO good side in this war.
The Ukraine side is NOT the good side.
And the Russian side, sure as shit isn't either.

Just leave them to their mess and do not get involved.

You fucking, stupid nothing?
Trump promised to pull out of Afghanistan.
Both sides wanted to pull out.
DUH.
And he was right to want to.

The Taliban took over the country within a week of America leaving.
That is NOT a 'defeated' enemy.
You fucking, no brain hick.

Bye...you complete waste of sperm.
What an idiot you are.

They took over Afghanistan just like the Viet Cong took over Vietnam.

Wow, major history fail.

The Vietcong were destroyed in 1968 during the Tet Offensive. Who took over Vietnam was the North Vietnamese Government and the NVA.

The VC was never a major threat in Vietnam. And the "Taliban" has not taken over, as much as the previous government collapsed. Nobody has recognized the Taliban government, and they barely control much more than Kabul. To put it into terms you might understand, that would be like claiming the KGB controlled the Soviet Union in 1991 because they had a grip on much of Moscow and the Government. But we all know in the end how that turned out.

With the head of the KGB eating a Makarov Sandwich along with several others.

And the "Taliban" has not taken over, as much as the previous government collapsed. Nobody has recognized the Taliban government,
What difference does that make?
If no other country had recognized Trump as the POTUS?
Does that mean Trump was not POTUS?
Of course not.
and they barely control much more than Kabul. To put it into terms you might understand, that would be like claiming the KGB controlled the Soviet Union in 1991 because they had a grip on much of Moscow and the Government. But we all know in the end how that turned out.

With the head of the KGB eating a Makarov Sandwich along with several others.
Wow - you have NO CLUE what you are talking about here.

Afghanistan_map_taliban_advances.webp

A little advice - next time you have no idea what you are talking about?
Don't assume.
Like here - it just makes you look like an ignoramus.

Clearly you know dick about that part of the world.
Plus, like most people online, you seem like you do not have the guts to admit it when you are proven, completely wrong.
Thus, you are not worth my time.

So, we are done here.

What difference does that make?
If no other country had recognized Trump as the POTUS?
Does that mean Trump was not POTUS?
Of course not.

We are not discussing your TDS here. Tell me, what country stopped recognizing the US when he was elected?

Thank you, I rest my case, No country recognizes the Taliban. The UN refuses to recognize it, and I can't think of a single country that does.

Wow - you have NO CLUE what you are talking about here.

Afghanistan_map_taliban_advances.webp

Nice picture, too bad it is not really accurate, even when it was made.

05_autogallery_afghanistan_control_map_29th_jul_2x640-nc.png

And that is still largely the condition today, the difference is that the Government collapsed, so the "control" of them largely went to "uncontrolled" as there is no longer a "government" leading the rest of the country.

In other words, not unlike Afghanistan in 2001 and earlier. The country is back in a Civil War, but the opposition forces have yet to consolidate into a unified body, like the Northern Alliance.

A little advice - next time you have no idea what you are talking about?
Don't assume.
Like here - it just makes you look like an ignoramus.

Clearly you know dick about that part of the world.
Plus, like most people online, you seem like you do not have the guts to admit it when you are proven, completely wrong.
Thus, you are not worth my time.

So, we are done here.

I see, so you claim you are correct and have won, even though you are just John Snow. You see, this is the difference, I do know. What, you think that in August the Taliban just said they won, and everybody just bowed down and refused to do anything about it? That was not the case in the 1970s, it was not the case in the 1990s, it was not the case in the 2000s, but somehow you think that is the case today.

Afghanistan's Taliban, which spent 20 years fighting the U.S.-backed government in Kabul as an insurgency, is now battling to defend its increasingly draconian rule from resistance forces bent on reclaiming the country from the Islamic hardliners. This latest phase of conflict, focused in the Panjshir and Andarab valleys north of Kabul, has taken a significant toll already on both sides — and on Afghan civilians.

Earlier this month the National Resistance Forces of Afghanistan (NRF) announced a new military operation against Taliban forces aimed at "liberating" the Panjshir and Andarab valleys.

So tell me, if they control all of Afghanistan, why did you not mention the NRF? Led by Ahmad Massoud, oldest sun of former Northern Alliance leader Ahmad Shah Massoud. The assassination of him by Al-Qaeda at the request of the Taliban on 9 September 2001 was seen as a "red alert" by a great many in the intelligence community. Funny, but in your "unified Afghanistan" claims, you failed to mention his son at all, or the increasing areas of Afghanistan they control. And as the son of the previous leader against the Taliban, he is most likely going to help rebuild a modern "Northern Alliance".

Yes, we are done. It is obvious you know nothing of Afghanistan, and are simply saying what you want others to believe. With no actual proof other than cherry picked pictures.

I was bored and wanted to see if you were as pathetic as I thought.

We are not discussing your TDS here. Tell me, what country stopped recognizing the US when he was elected?
Ad hominem.

And the point was that a government's legitimacy within it's own borders is ALL that matters.
What fucking difference does it make to the people of Afghanistan if no other country recognizes the people who run the country?
Almost NOTHING.

Thank you, I rest my case, No country recognizes the Taliban. The UN refuses to recognize it, and I can't think of a single country that does.

Nice picture, too bad it is not really accurate, even when it was made.

05_autogallery_afghanistan_control_map_29th_jul_2x640-nc.png

And that is still largely the condition today,
Pathetic.
The map has no date and no source.
Totally useless.

Try this:
4may2022_Afghanistan_map_2.jpg

See all that red?
That is where the Taliban controls.
:rolleyes:

Twice now you have posted 100% bullshit and called it fact.

You are a TOTAL waste of time on this subject as clearly you have not a fucking clue about that area of the world.
Plus, you obviously do not have the guts to even admit it when you are proved erroneous.

We ARE done here, now.

Bye troll.

See all that red?
That is where the Taliban controls.

Are you really trying to claim that you are right, by using a Russian propaganda website?

Good god, talk about cherry picking the hell out of your sources! And the source for my image, it was the BBC. And that was not my only source you notice.

But come on now, if you want to be taken seriously at all, you can't use sources like stormfront, southfront, or presstv. Even most know that veteranstoday is a complete garbage source. Places like that are only good to show as examples of where to not go for sources.

You claim I am "pathetic"? At least I know better than to use southfront or stormfront to try and prove any claims I may be trying to make.

Here is some information about your "source".

The website Southfront.org is focusing on news on security issues, foreign policy, military analysis and reports on military hardware. According to the Mission Statement, the site is produced by a “team of experts and volunteers from the four corners of the Earth“. The site attacks the “Mainstream Media” for hiding the “truth behind the causes that provoke the various conflicts facing the world today“. The site is professionally designed and registered in Moscow, at the Domain Name Registrar Reg.ru.

South Front is frequently featured in our database of cases of disinformation. In the summer of 2018, the site claimed Ukraine was planning a massacre on a EU delegation, visiting an area, close to separatist-held territories. Anything published on the South Front is carefully following the Kremlin Talking Points; for instance sharing verbatim the statement of the Russian MFA Spokesperson Mariya Zakharova on the fifth anniversary of the illegal annexation of Crimea.

This is Moscow talking

So, what’s the big deal with Russian sites sharing Kremlin official statements? What is interesting here is not Southfront’s loyalty to Russian state policies, but the fact that the site attempts to hide the fact that it is registered and managed in Russia. In a way, it works a little like money washing. The use of the English language and of channels outside Russia makes the disinformation more appealing. Some of those relaying the stories might even be unaware of the Russian origin of the shared link.

March 12 South Front.org published a video, labelled “Venezuela Blackout: Cyber Attacks, Sabotage and Mighty Intelligence“. Later the same day, the video appeared on Zero Hedge – a site generally devoted to news on economy and finance, but since 2014 has assumed a strong line of support to Russian foreign policy ambitions. Canadian conspiracy theory site Global Resarch was also quick to publish the video; so did the Libertarian The Daily Coin. Several other sites in other languages also published the South Front Video.

A story about Moscow delivering a “Red Line Warning to Trumpappearing on a site, devoted to “alternative media”, marking the source of the text as Zero Hedge – signed by the pseudonym Tyler Durden. Zero Hedge gives South Front as its source, where we find out that the article originally was written for the Moscow based Strategic Culture Foundation.

At least I am not so pathetic I am duped by a completely fake propaganda website run out of Russia. You see, that is because I actually vette my sources. Apparently something you can not be bothered to do (or you simply know they are fake and do not care as you have no interest in the truth, only propaganda that supports your beliefs).

Are you really trying to claim that you are right, by using a Russian propaganda website?

Good god, talk about cherry picking the hell out of your sources! And the source for my image, it was the BBC. And that was not my only source you notice.

But come on now, if you want to be taken seriously at all, you can't use sources like stormfront, southfront, or presstv. Even most know that veteranstoday is a complete garbage source. Places like that are only good to show as examples of where to not go for sources.

You claim I am "pathetic"? At least I know better than to use southfront or stormfront to try and prove any claims I may be trying to make.

Here is some information about your "source".

At least I am not so pathetic I am duped by a completely fake propaganda website run out of Russia. You see, that is because I actually vette my sources. Apparently something you can not be bothered to do (or you simply know they are fake and do not care as you have no interest in the truth, only propaganda that supports your beliefs).
All I read was your link.
Figures you would try and weasel out of your STUPIDITY this way.
Since you obviously do not have the guts to admit when you are proven wrong.

Well, here are two more links.

If that is not good enough for you?
TOUGH SHIT.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back