Former Trumpist Mike Francesca has had it with Donnie!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
"Don't have the My Pillow guy give me a song and dance!"

OUCH!! :laugh2:

Last edited:
And who in the fuck is that?
Someone our dear Doctor of Love is IN LOVE with, obviously, now that the weasel no longer likes our president. I BELIEVE this Mike fella was/is known for Sports Radio, NOT politics. I'll check on that.
Yep, Mikey IS a Sports Radio guy, NOT a political expert in any shape, way or form. So I have to say who gives a f*ck what this fool has to say about politics? Thank you.

Someone our dear Doctor of Love is IN LOVE with, obviously, now that the weasel no longer likes our president. I BELIEVE this Mike fella was/is known for Sports Radio, NOT politics. I'll check on that.
Yep, Mikey IS a Sports Radio guy, NOT a political expert in any shape, way or form. So I have to say who gives a f*ck what this fool has to say about politics? Thank you.

Influential dude and YUUUUGE Dotard supporter. Right wing as they come. More people care about what he says than what you (a nobody on a chitty-chat board with 150 or so regular users) have to say.

Jus' sayin'

Influential dude and YUUUUGE Dotard supporter. Right wing as they come. More people care about what he says than what you (a nobody on a chitty-chat board with 150 or so regular users) have to say.

Jus' sayin'

Well, to use your logic he's .000000000000003% as influential as President Trump, since nobody's has any idea who he is.

And let's not pretend you're any more important to me, or the rest of the world, than the wormy dogshit in my neighbor's yard.

Jeez, I do wish he'd scoop it up and bag it, though.

Jus' sayin'

Well, to use your logic he's .000000000000003% as influential as President Trump, since nobody's has any idea who he is.

And let's not pretend you're any more important to me, or the rest of the world, than the wormy dogshit in my neighbor's yard.

Shame on you, he IS the self-proclaimed Doctor Love........although in his case you have to wonder if that's SELF LOVE. If so, I'm sure he has matters IN HAND......

Jus' sayin'

He has a 6.1 share per Nielson. That's a butt-ton more folks than read your drivel! :itsok:

The Pillow Guy talk was a bit much, but it was important to Trump to give back to guys who love America and have openly supported him. He makes sure to give companies a shout out and sometime a platform when they do their part to help Americans. Nothing wrong with that.

I don't follow Talk Sports, I will say, if I am being objective, I think Trump has a very difficult balancing act to run during this crisis. If his followers see him was just another Establishment candidate, he will lose to Biden. There is nothing Trump can give them in a stimulus that Biden can't. They know Democrats will spend and promise them the world for their vote.

They may even be setting this all up as a Universal Income opportunity when the money for nothing comes in for Americans and business don't rehire right away. Andrew Yangs freebies will look tempting and Trump could pay a heavy political price.

This virus has the best chance of hurting Trumps chances, unless he sticks to his guns about China in particular, and keeping his eye on free market capitalism. If the cronyism and "I like Xi, he's a friend of mine" is repeated over and over, he is going to lose supporters unless it's balanced with tough talk. It was his tough talk about China when his ratings went through the roof.

I'm seeing a more bold questioning of Trumps administration on TV more than before. Or, a less convincing cheering section If they are starting to think he is wavering on being the anti-establishment, some of his supporters might already be there. I know we are in special circumstances right now, but he has to be the "America will not give in to communists or special interests while I'm here".

The Pillow Guy talk was a bit much, but it was important to Trump to give back to guys who love America and have openly supported him. He makes sure to give companies a shout out and sometime a platform when they do their part to help Americans. Nothing wrong with that.

I don't follow Talk Sports, I will say, if I am being objective, I think Trump has a very difficult balancing act to run during this crisis. If his followers see him was just another Establishment candidate, he will lose to Biden. There is nothing Trump can give them in a stimulus that Biden can't. They know Democrats will spend and promise them the world for their vote.

They may even be setting this all up as a Universal Income opportunity when the money for nothing comes in for Americans and business don't rehire right away. Andrew Yangs freebies will look tempting and Trump could pay a heavy political price.

This virus has the best chance of hurting Trumps chances, unless he sticks to his guns about China in particular, and keeping his eye on free market capitalism. If the cronyism and "I like Xi, he's a friend of mine" is repeated over and over, he is going to lose supporters unless it's balanced with tough talk. It was his tough talk about China when his ratings went through the roof.

I'm seeing a more bold questioning of Trumps administration on TV more than before. Or, a less convincing cheering section If they are starting to think he is wavering on being the anti-establishment, some of his supporters might already be there. I know we are in special circumstances right now, but he has to be the "America will not give in to communists or special interests while I'm here".

Are you kidding me? He will lose to Biden if his followers see him as just another establishment candidate? Not a chance. Everyone I know who voted for Trump in 2016 are going vote for him this year. Biden really does NOT have a chance of winning.

I bet he votes for someone else in November. Our country deserves so much better.

Are you kidding me? He will lose to Biden if his followers see him as just another establishment candidate? Not a chance. Everyone I know who voted for Trump in 2016 are going vote for him this year. Biden really does NOT have a chance of winning.

Bloser the buttkissing Trumptard is gonna soil himself when so many others turn.

No long winded opinion here... Trump is DUST.

First, we don't know how a campaign will unfold, Trump had a 5% chance of winning and he won.

Second, we don't even know if Biden is the candidate for certain. Whoever it is, they will get full MSM and Dem support. Any lulling Trump to sleep now is for some political gain down the road.

Third, even though I don't know this sports guy, it's a balancing act for Trump to not have his supporters lose faith. As I said, it's tough during a pandemic as politics can't always be in the forefront.

You want to bet on that, tough guy? I'll bet you $100 you're WRONG. And I ALWAYS pay up IF I lose. So, are you going to be a real man and take me up on this? I'll be waiting for your response......

First, we don't know how a campaign will unfold, Trump had a 5% chance of winning and he won.

Second, we don't even know if Biden is the candidate for certain. Whoever it is, they will get full MSM and Dem support. Any lulling Trump to sleep now is for some political gain down the road.

Third, even though I don't know this sports guy, it's a balancing act for Trump to not have his supporters lose faith. As I said, it's tough during a pandemic as politics can't always be in the forefront.

IF Biden DOES win the nomination, he has NO chance. How can you NOT see this? Biden is a senile old fart who would be ripped to shreds by Trump in debate(s).

IF Biden DOES win the nomination, he has NO chance. How can you NOT see this? Biden is a senile old fart who would be ripped to shreds by Trump in debate(s).

Who says there will even be debates? There is a pandemic, remember. You can be sure MSM will be pushing for "safety first". Even if the U.S gets through this I am sure a well timed "second round of attacks" will suddenly happen in China or elsewhere and the president will be "advised" to cancel debates.

He can't let his guard down. Politics is 24/7 for some.

You want to bet on that, tough guy? I'll bet you $100 you're WRONG. And I ALWAYS pay up IF I lose. So, are you going to be a real man and take me up on this? I'll be waiting for your response......

Give me your PayPal addy, tough guy.

Forum List

Back