Former Trump advisor Karen Giorno goes public with story of Ye-Trump dinner at Mar-a-Lago... "Milo & Nick have both admitted that it was a set-up"

LOL!!!!!!!!! Clearly you didn't bother to read the story, or you would be embarrassed to say that, dumb-ass!!!
:auiqs.jpg:

“I wanted to show Trump the kind of talent that he’s missing out on by allowing his terrible handlers to dictate who he can and can’t hang out with,” Yiannopoulos said.

“I also wanted to send a message to Trump that he has systematically repeatedly neglected, ignored, abused the people who love him the most, the people who put him in office, and that kind of behavior comes back to bite you in the end.”

Milo Yiannopoulos claims he set up Fuentes dinner ‘to make Trump’s life miserable’

I've read quite a bit.

“I wanted to show Trump the kind of talent that he’s missing out on by allowing his terrible handlers to dictate who he can and can’t hang out with,” Yiannopoulos said.

“I also wanted to send a message to Trump that he has systematically repeatedly neglected, ignored, abused the people who love him the most, the people who put him in office, and that kind of behavior comes back to bite you in the end.”

Milo Yiannopoulos claims he set up Fuentes dinner ‘to make Trump’s life miserable’

I've read quite a bit.
Apparently not.
Seems that Yianno admitted that it was a setup from the beginning. Even your link proves it was a setup.
You'd know that if you had read the friggen story.

Apparently not.
Seems that Yianno admitted that it was a setup from the beginning.
You'd know that if you had read the friggen story.

As I said........he was upset at Trump's handlers for not allowing him to paying more attention to his biggest supporters.

As I said........he was upset at Trump's handlers for not allowing him to paying more attention to his biggest supporters.
Doesn't matter....he set Trump up....along with Ye......and Trump didn't even know that Nick Fuentes was there.
Ye acted an ass....brought that asshole Nazi with him....left early and went straight to the media....so that the Mitch McConnell and Chuck Schumer could talk shit about Trump in the media over it.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter....he set Trump up....along with Ye......and Trump didn't even know that Nick Fuentes was there.
Ye acted an ass....brought that asshole Nazi with him....so that the Mitch McConnell and Chuck Schumer could talk shit about Trump in the media over it.

And Trump still can't condemn any of it.

And Trump still can't condemn any of it.
Doesn't matter if he condemns it or not.....because dishonest people like you don't care what the truth is.

FhxKkQYUcAAIflX.jpg

There are people who still believe whatever Trump says. This is amazing.

You have to have seven pounds of brain damage to believe he was not informed about Nick Fuentes being a White Nationalist.

But if you are that stupid, I sure hope no one tells the terrorists it is that easy to get access to Trump! All you have to do is piggyback on a dinner invitation!

New Topics

Forum List

Back