Former Speaker Boehner: trump abused the loyalty and trust of the people who voted for him......"

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

I assume he will be called a RINO in short order. But he still embodies the long held principles and ideals of the Republican Party. The GOP has been taken captive by the GOPQ. Americans are not so stupid to believe that: January 6th never happened or that all those people wearing MAGA hats and waving trump flags were Democrats.

trump has taken over the GOPQ with his lies and con man antics. He is stealing the heart from the Republican Party and has plans to once again try to steal his way back into power. But he will never....nor will he ever....have the support of the majority of people in this country. The "Former Guy" is an evil man who cares only about himself and his criminal family.

Last edited:
This shit, coming from the asshole who abused his authority and sold out republican voters.

Always was a RINO, always will be.

Cry some more for us, Johnny...

BoehnerCry.gif

This shit, coming from the asshole who abused his authority and sold out republican voters.

View attachment 479547
If you continue to hump trump....you will NEVER govern again. No one will trust a man who encouraged and called a mob to invade the US Capitol. You are a Fool if you think otherwise.

View attachment 479547

I watched this interview live this morning, and at first I was obsessed with Boehner's over-waxed eyebrows. Your meme has his natural brow line. But I figure OK he's doing a book tour, so the botox and manscaping isn't too bizzare. Then there's the "explosion in a glass blower's studio" of a light fixture over his head. But then I notice the large flamingo in the left hand corner of the screen. It's wearing a what looks like a Santa Hat?!?!?!?!

Santa Flamingo needs his own Twitter account.

View attachment 479547
If you continue to hump trump....you will NEVER govern again. No one will trust a man who encouraged and called a mob to invade the US Capitol. You are a Fool if you think otherwise.
Continue shoving your head up the asses of the fuckwits who gave us Trump, sub-cretin....You prove on a daily basis that there's not a damn dime's worth of difference between you and assholes like Boehner.

I assume he will be called a RINO in short order. But he still embodies the long held principles and ideals of the Republican Party. The GOP has been taken captive by the GOPQ. Americans are not so stupid to believe that: January 6th never happened or that all those people wearing MAGA hats and waving trump flags were Democrats.

trump has taken over the GOPQ with his lies and con man antics. He is stealing the heart from the Republican Party and has plans to once again try to steal his way back into power. But he will never....nor will he ever....have the support of the majority of people in this country. The "Former Guy" is an evil man who cares only about himself and his criminal family.

He's been called a RINO for at least a decade moron.

From one Orange Man to the next eh Doofus. You hate these people but all is forgiven if orange man bad.

Another fake Con and drunkard. Anti pot all his life but now big investor. Fuck that fraud.

View attachment 479547

I watched this interview live this morning, and at first I was obsessed with Boehner's over-waxed eyebrows. Your meme has his natural brow line. But I figure OK he's doing a book tour, so the botox and manscaping isn't too bizzare. Then there's the "explosion in a glass blower's studio" of a light fixture over his head. But then I notice the large flamingo in the left hand corner of the screen. It's wearing a what looks like a Santa Hat?!?!?!?!

You...a trump humper....are concerned about "over-waxed eyebrows," after your King parades himself as an Orange God for four years? The stench of Hypocrisy is strong...

Boehner was in on the coup of Gingrich.

Hence, we know what he likes and what hedoesn't.

Likes - huge deficits, wars overlies to help Israel,

Doesn't like - prosperous, peaceful america not at war with israel's enemies

Whiny drunk says what?

View attachment 479547

LOLOL.....You are obsessed with Boners over waxed eyebrows??.....I noticed the large pink flamingo flapping over your head trying to think

And please call me Fuck Boi like you always do....So hot

I assume he will be called a RINO in short order.

He's been called RINO for a long time.

The GOP has been taken captive by the GOPQ.

In your fantasies.

He is stealing the heart from the Republican Party

Au contraire. He exposed more closet Democrats infecting the Republican Party than anyone to date.

Just never notice that ALL of the closet Dems masquerading as republicans are Jews, warmongering Zionist jews who really rally hate truth and America.

New Topics

Forum List

Back