Former Speaker Boehner: trump abused the loyalty and trust of the people who voted for him......"

“My greatest accomplishment was walking out of Congress after 25 years being pretty much the same jackass that walked in,” Boehner said

Much older, much richer jackass.

With a much larger liver.

It's so funny when partisans suddenly respect the opinions of those they used to trash when it suits there talking point. Blind partisans are so predictable.

Boehner is just a long line of conservative Republicans who have lied relentlessly to the American people while they were in office, and pandered to the Birthers, the Tea Party, the KKK and the white supremacists to retain power, and then suddenly started writing books telling us all what they really thought the whole time they were doing this. What bullshit!!!

And do we really need politicians to come out and say, "Yeah, I lied to you and screwed you over for the whole time I was in office, and we did serious damage to the country in doing so, but we did it to retain power and to keep the Democrats from taking over. We just didn't think it would all turn out this badly".

The list of these clowns is endless. John Bolton did virtually the same thing when he resigned.

The American people don't need Republicans to be honest with them AFTER they leave office. They need them to be honest with them WHILE they are in office.
Of course you realize you can say the exact same thing about Democrats.
In spades.

Boehner's book and media blitz is a reminder that contempt for the devil doesn't make someone a saint...He’s also a raging alcoholic and needs help

Boehner: Trump does deserve credit for winning disaffected voters, whether they were Dems, GOP, or Independent

Forum List

Back