Former Senate intel staffer sentenced to two months in prison for lying to FBI. Dang LIES payoff!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
James Wolfe, former Senate intel staffer, sentenced to two months in prison for lying to FBI - CNNPolitics
A federal judge sentenced former Senate Intelligence Committee staffer James Wolfe to two months prison Thursday, following a guilty plea in October for lying to the FBI about media contacts.

180610204248-cnnmoney-james-wolfe-exlarge-169.jpg

:11_2_1043:I love the FBI! Dang! The LIES the FBI will expose in 2019 will be glorious

James Wolfe, former Senate intel staffer, sentenced to two months in prison for lying to FBI - CNNPolitics
A federal judge sentenced former Senate Intelligence Committee staffer James Wolfe to two months prison Thursday, following a guilty plea in October for lying to the FBI about media contacts.

:11_2_1043:I love the FBI! Dang! The LIES the FBI will expose in 2019 will be glorious

But wait according to the GOP lying to the FBI is okay.

He must have been forced by the FBI to lie!

Forced by Seth!?

Forced by Seth!?
I find it amazing- truly amazing that the Trumpkins who are outraged by the FBI's treatment of Flynn are not coming to the defense of Wolf.......

Hmmm lets see--- Flynn confessed to lying to the FBI- Trumpkins are convinced Flynn was railroaded- Wolf confesses to lying to the FBI- not a peep- could it be because in this case Wolf had lied about leaking information and Trump is sick and tired of everyone telling stories about him?

Forced by Seth!?
I find it amazing- truly amazing that the Trumpkins who are outraged by the FBI's treatment of Flynn are not coming to the defense of Wolf.......

Hmmm lets see--- Flynn confessed to lying to the FBI- Trumpkins are convinced Flynn was railroaded- Wolf confesses to lying to the FBI- not a peep- could it be because in this case Wolf had lied about leaking information and Trump is sick and tired of everyone telling stories about him?
James Wolfe, in a position of trust, Security/US Senate, was convicted of trading Trump Dirt for sex with a young prostitute reporter, Ali Watkins, for the Fake News New York Times.

LI WATKINS, IT SEEMS, WASN’T THE ONLY FAKE NEWS REPORTER HOOKING FOR TRUMP DIRT: More sleeping with sources in the swamp: Trump-hating DIA analyst pleads guilty to leaks to honeytrap reporter.

“It’s apparently widespread practice in the mainstream media. . . . The Times, for one piously characterizes this whole sorry picture is an issue about the importance of protecting ‘whistleblowers,’ (sound familiar?), the First Amendment, and the press’s right to do its job. The rest of us see lovebird honeytrap journalism becoming more and more the norm as none of these reporters ends up seriously punished. Apparently, the managers up at the top of these organizations see nothing wrong with this news standard other than a little bit of egg on their faces, raising questions as to whether they are now hiring these comely women for just this purpose.”​

219253_5_.png

Happy "Source" between two Fake News, Hooker Honey Potter "Reporters" that bring new meaning to "Good at sitting on their sources!"​

Forced by Seth!?

Flynn wasn't under oath and was made to believe that he wasn't under investigation, you fucking putz....And at that, Strozk didn't even think he lied in the first place.

James Wolfe, in a position of trust, Security/US Senate, was convicted of trading Trump Dirt for sex with a young prostitute reporter, Ali Watkins, for the Fake News New York Times.
The New York Times always leading the way in digging through the sewer for "news" that will damage their political
rivals (as the left's propaganda leader since the 1930's) is now employing "report-itutes" to get their dirty work done.

How does James Wolfe's sentence measure up to Roger Stones?

Forced by Seth!?

Flynn wasn't under oath and was made to believe that he wasn't under investigation, you fucking putz....And at that, Strozk didn't even think he lied in the first place.

So according to you its okay to lie to the FBI.

Forced by Seth!?

LOL! More Orange Garbage History rewriting. Where is the toilet paper, folks...

New Topics

Forum List

Back