Former prosecutor explains how 9/11 changed the world

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
I posted this on another thread but it was buried by the resident truth-patrollers
so I decided to breathe new life into it and share it here. I really like this guy, something I normally wouldn't say about a former prosecuting attorney. And he sounds a little like Joe Pesci so he's definitely not boring.

I posted this on another thread but it was buried by the resident truth-patrollers
so I decided to breathe new life into it and share it here. I really like this guy, something I normally wouldn't say about a former prosecuting attorney. And he sounds a little like Joe Pesci so he's definitely not boring.

"...our fragile Bill of Rights but also to our once-envied system of government which had taken a mortal blow the previous year when the Supreme Court did a little dance in 5/4 time and replaced a popularly elected President with the oil and gas Bush-Cheney junta.'"

Lionel Nation

So now you're coming out against Bush as being elected president?

You realize that Trump lost by a far larger number of votes than Bush did, yes?

So now you're coming out against Bush as being elected president?

You realize that Trump lost by a far larger number of votes than Bush did, yes?
Bush was 'supposed' to win.
Trump wasn't.

Bush was 'supposed' to win....says who?

And Trump wasn't 'supposed' to win.....says who?

Remember, the voices in your head don't count. Remember, Bush was no more popularly elected than Trump was.

Yet Bush is invalid per your own sources?

Remember, the voices in your head don't count. Remember, Bush was no more popularly elected than Trump was.

Bush and Obama were vetted by the powers that be and so was Hillary.

So why was Bush's election invalid because he didn't win the popular vote?

Again, this is your OWN source:

"...our fragile Bill of Rights but also to our once-envied system of government which had taken a mortal blow the previous year when the Supreme Court did a little dance in 5/4 time and replaced a popularly elected President with the oil and gas Bush-Cheney junta.'"

Don't tell me you're citing and ignoring your own sources again?

In 2000, Florida was fixed by Harris and Jeb, and the Supreme Court was stacked for Bush, plus I would guess, Al Gore was paid off not to fight the decision. Just like when his Current TV was sold out to Saudi mouthpiece--Al Jazeera.

And how does that make Bush an invalid president because he didn't win the popular vote? Remember, Trump didn't either. Again, your own source:

You're ignoring your sources again, aren't you, Angelo?

And how does that make Bush an invalid president because he didn't win the popular vote? Remember, Trump didn't either. Again, your own source:

In 2000, Florida was fixed by Harris and Jeb, and the Supreme Court was stacked for Bush, and it's my guess that Al Gore was paid off not to fight the decision. Just like when his Current TV was sold out to Saudi mouthpiece--Al Jazeera.

In 2000, Florida was fixed by Harris and Jeb, and the Supreme Court was stacked for Bush, plus I would guess, Al Gore was paid off not to fight the decision. Just like when his Current TV was sold out to Saudi mouthpiece--Al Jazeera.

Can you back ANY of that with facts? Or is this just your standard tactic of trying to justify a batshit conspiracy you can't possibly back with facts with ANOTHER batshit conspiracy you can't possibly back with facts?

What's your evidence that Gore was 'paid off' not to fight the decision?

9/11 may have still happened under Gore/ Lieberman though.
a89a8027ce4fd29147cbdb4161178d65.jpg

What's your evidence that Gore was 'paid off' not to fight the decision?
He would have very likely won.

Says who?

Again, you keep citing your imagination as a legal standard.

Who, pray tell, would Gore have appealed the Supreme Court's decision?

And could have sued Florida for stopping the recount at the very least.

That makes no sense at all. Gore lost the initial count in Florida. Why would Gore then sue to stop a recount that could have shown Gore actually won the vote in Florida?

In Bush V. Gore, Bush was suing to stop the recount, Gore was suing to keep it going.

Remember, you have no idea what you're talking about.

He was paid. It happens.

And by 'it happens', you mean you imagined it.

See, Angelo......you can't tell the difference between something actually happening, and you merely imagining it. As you keep presenting your imagination as actual events.

Which might explain why your claims so consistently fail to convince reasonable people.

And could have sued Florida for stopping the recount at the very least.

That makes no sense at all. Gore lost the initial count in Florida. Why would Gore then sue to stop a recount that could have shown Gore actually won the vote in Florida?

Stop misquoting me and spinning everything I say.
It was the Supreme Court that stopped the recount in Bush V. Gore.

Who then was Gore supposed to appeal the Supreme Court's decision to? You can't even describe the *process* by which your batshit works. Let alone the evidence of it.

And again, what is your evidence that Gore was paid off? There's you TYPING the claim and....nothing. Just you, citing you, backed by nothing.

Do you ever tire of just making shit up?

So many videos now mysteriously unavailable

Forum List

Back