Former President Trump is Launching TRUTH Social to Combat Tyranny of Big Tech's Twitter and Facebook Censorship

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020

Trump announces he is launching his own social media platform called TRUTH Social to 'stand up to the tyranny of big tech': Ex-president's enterprise will also create subscription video service​

• Former President Donald Trump has plans to launch his own social media network, TRUTH Social, to compete with Silicon Valley
  • 'We live in a world where the Taliban has a huge presence on Twitter, yet your favorite American President has been silenced,' Trump said
  • The network will launch in early 2022 under a merger between Trump Media & Tech Group and Digital World Acquisitions Corp
  • The merged companies will also launch a subscription video service
  • It comes as Twitter and Facebook faced backlash for banning Trump following the January 6 Capitol Hill riot

Currently available for pre-order at the App store:

1. TRUTH Social Will Have a Limited Launch at First

2. TRUTH Social Is Valued at Up to $1.7 Billion

3. Donald Trump Jr. Says, ‘We’re Going to Cancel Cancel Culture’

4. Reaction to TRUTH Social Was Divided

5. A Few Details Have Come Out About Other People Involved in the Social Media Venture

I can't wait to see y'all's memes!

tenor.gif

nx299Y.gif

Excellent. A solid one-stop shop for observing and analyzing this group pathology.

Let the Trumpism flow. We have to hit rock bottom before we can turn this around.
The best comment of the week was about
Trump telling his supporters not to vote.

Brain Williams "So who's going to tell him?"

---
Somebody is going to have to tell him...

That to have a Social Platform and to make it any profitable it needs a mobile app...

That mobile app has to be available in the Google Play and Apple marketplace. Do you think that is going to happen?
The Social Media platform needs to be listed on search engines Google and Bing. Do you think that search engines are going to give special algorithm to Trump, Will they take his money?
Also there is hosting, Social Media needs a lots of space... Unless Trump is going to hire world experts at building server farms, he will need the likes of Amazon or Microsoft at the start. Do you think they would risk there reputation with Trump?

That is only a start... There is a load of other problems... Facebook is writing millions in checks a week in fines for various infractions (especially in Europe)... Just as an Idea, they got fine in two cases 280m Euro for just Ireland (pop 5m) alone... They are greedy but they know what they are doing... GDPR takes no prisoners...

Trump announces he is launching his own social media platform called TRUTH Social to 'stand up to the tyranny of big tech': Ex-president's enterprise will also create subscription video service​

• Former President Donald Trump has plans to launch his own social media network, TRUTH Social, to compete with Silicon Valley
  • 'We live in a world where the Taliban has a huge presence on Twitter, yet your favorite American President has been silenced,' Trump said
  • The network will launch in early 2022 under a merger between Trump Media & Tech Group and Digital World Acquisitions Corp
  • It comes as Twitter and Facebook faced backlash for banning Trump following the January 6 Capitol Hill riot

5. A Few Details Have Come Out About Other People Involved in the Social Media Venture

tenor.gif

nx299Y.gif
And in about six months I'm sure you'll be by to tell us who to blame for it's failure. Here is a sneak preview...you won't blame your blob.

No one is going to advertise on a site that allows white supremacy. Nazis are going to ruin it like they ruin everything.
Well, hold on; the weird ass T-shirt company advertises on here and it's rife with white supremacists and right wing racist trash....so who knows.

I constantly see this weirdo modeling T-shirts on this site.

1634814240763.png

Don't hold your breath but please send your funds because they are greatly needed to get this off the ground.

Well.......go ahead, hold your breath.

The guy had 120 million people vote for him (hey if the left can lie about Biden votes I can lie about Trumps) so yeah, he will be successful.
Ahh , the lovely world of evidence... You have none...

At which point will the light go on... When will you go clear and discover it was a con and you are the mark...

Will you be walking down the street and it will just hit you..

You will say but he was NYC Business man... This why they didn't vote for him...

HIs blog failed because nobody could comment. Thats the whole point of social media. Commentary. It was just him talking to everyone and no talking back, galldarnit.

I doubt I will go to his new place. I might check it out, but if I can't SEE before joining, then I will pass. I did check out Gettr, but like twatter, you have to join to SEE. No thanks.

tenor.gif

nx299Y.gif
Duplicate thread.

Forum List

Back