Former President Trump Calls on Herschel Walker to run for Senate

Yeah....A republican could NEVER win in Texas. :laugh2:
Georgia...

Well, maybe Herschel will do it, I dunno. He won't win but whatever!

Why won't he win? I mean, I know you wouldn't vote for a black man, but plenty of us would.

There's already a black Senator in Georgia...I'm still going to get more Reaction Score than you, boy.

And I'm sure you didn't vote for him. Why is Trump campaigning for a black man? Isn't he supposed to be a big giant racist?

Mr. Trump is a narcissist first and a racist second. He uses people for personal gain. Pretty simple.

Maybe so but Biden is ten times worse.

Nah.

So a warmonger who murders women and children around the globe is not worse than someone who did not start any new wars? Yeah riiggggghhhhhhtttttttt:cuckoo: that’s the logic of that moron dipshit skews who evades that fact and changes the subject when I bring thst up.

Well, your narrative is flat out wrong, so I can understand the trepidation to engage with it.

Georgia...

Why won't he win? I mean, I know you wouldn't vote for a black man, but plenty of us would.

There's already a black Senator in Georgia...I'm still going to get more Reaction Score than you, boy.

And I'm sure you didn't vote for him. Why is Trump campaigning for a black man? Isn't he supposed to be a big giant racist?

Mr. Trump is a narcissist first and a racist second. He uses people for personal gain. Pretty simple.

What is his gain here cuppycakes?

The TDS is strong with you still.

There's nothing deranged about a belief that Mr. Trump is a damaged human being and did a horrible job as *pResident. There's four years of evidence to this effect. You seem to have an issue with it. Why?

What makes you say that sugar?

In only 6 months:

Yep. Mr. Trump sucks out loud. That Tumblin Tumbleweed feller knows his shit. :113:

Leave your Ghey lifestyle out of this please.

TMI.

Simple. Then don't read it, dip shit. Are you six? Have you not understood the concept of choice yet? Critical thought. Catch it!

Actually I am 5 but will be six this year

When did you catch the ghey

President Trump Calls on Herschel Walker to run for Senate

Great idea....
Ditka should have ran against Obama. We might not be neck deep in this bullshit.
Ditka would have got destroyed and we are neck deep in this bullshit because of trump.
I see, the border crisis is his fault. The pipeline closed because of him. Energy independence will be lost is Trump's fault. Biden has turned the country into shit in record time. And you can't blame him he is not deciding shit. We are being led by criminals that hate America.

Georgia...

There's nothing deranged about a belief that Mr. Trump is a damaged human being and did a horrible job as *pResident. There's four years of evidence to this effect. You seem to have an issue with it. Why?

In only 6 months:

Yep. Mr. Trump sucks out loud. That Tumblin Tumbleweed feller knows his shit. :113:

TMI.

Simple. Then don't read it, dip shit. Are you six? Have you not understood the concept of choice yet? Critical thought. Catch it!

I didn't. Turns out I'm married to one of those wo-mans you basement dwelling Qult45 seem to discount to your own pathetic demise.

When did you finally realize how lame you really are?

Georgia...

In only 6 months:

TMI.

I didn't. Turns out I'm married to one of those wo-mans you basement dwelling Qult45 seem to discount to your own pathetic demise.

Is he full trans or pre-op

Georgia...

In only 6 months:

TMI.

Boring. Have you felt the touch of the opposite sex?

Georgia...

In only 6 months:

TMI.

Boring. Have you felt the touch of the opposite sex?

Sloppy ghey man pass duly noted sugar.

PROGS would never support Walker, because unlike their black Democrats, who they vote for BECAUSE THEY"RE BLACK, Walker is SANE and has a SPINE.

PROGS would never support Walker, because unlike their black Democrats, who they vote for BECAUSE THEY"RE BLACK, Walker is SANE and has a SPINE.
Walker has multiple personality disorder. He is not all there. You would vot for Walker because he is black and he helps carry out the white supremacist agenda. Blacks havoted for white candidates all the time so your comment shows your ignorance.

Democrats voted for a black president. You didn't. Walker won't win because he doesn't have the skillset to be a U.S. senator. Now you might want to vote for an incomptant black man because he repeats what you want to hear about race, but we don't need any more loons in national office.

Tell us how good the party of the KKK has been to you...

Ask a Republican, thT is what happened to the party of the KKK.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Walker has multiple personality disorder. He is not all there. You would vot for Walker because he is black and he helps carry out the white supremacist agenda. Blacks havoted for white candidates all the time so your comment shows your ignorance.

You just questioned Walker's mental state after Xiden was appointed POTUS just two months ago.

Democrats voted for a black president. You didn't. Walker won't win because he doesn't have the skillset to be a U.S. senator. Now you might want to vote for an incomptant black man because he repeats what you want to hear about race, but we don't need any more loons in national office.

Tell us how good the party of the KKK has been to you...

Once AGAIN there is no "party of the KKK". Never has been.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You just questioned Walker's mental state after Xiden was appointed POTUS just two months ago.
I damn sure did. Any black man that supports trump must be questioned as to his mental state. There is nothing wrong with Biden and if he's senile so is trump because trump is oly 3 years younger. So don't try that dumb ass Biden is senile bullshit with me chump. Biden was elected. By 81 million people. I am 1 of them.

Forum List

Back