Former President Responds To SC Decision

You need to take the conservative approach and look at people as individuals instead of members of groups. There are a lot of people who don't disagree with everything you say, but you'll never know if you only see them as members of groups.
Self-professed Conservatives are the ones who function in groupthink.

Just look how these people are attempting to cancel anyone (on their own side BTW) who has even a whisper of criticism for the current chosen God, Trump.

They did the same thing during the Bush II Administration.

You are old enough to remember that time, right?
Of course I remember that time. It is a conservative ideal to treat people as individuals, always has been. It was Obama who earned the moniker, The Fragile One from me because he and his sycophants couldn't deal with criticism and would lash out at anyone and everyone who dared to speak in anything less than glowing terms about him. It is the liberals now who are engaging in the cancel culture, who seek to totally destroy anyone who voices a non PC thought. It's just what they do.

Comes 2023 expect to see a close examination in every level of justice of The Biden Family connections to China. The date is important because at that time both House and Senate will have sufficient majorities to ensure that there is justice, impeachment and conviction. The criminal prosecution? An insanity plea would save "the big guy" but not the rest of the clan.
Any indictments yet? Are just gossip you picked up at the local gin mill? Links, links......

America is locked in a battle of the Haters who want America to burn to the ground and those (usually Christians) who love their country.

So far only the haters have shown up to fight.

The America lovers will depend on God or Trump to do it all for them I s'pose.

Of course I remember that time. It is a conservative ideal to treat people as individuals, always has been. It was Obama who earned the moniker, The Fragile One from me because he and his sycophants couldn't deal with criticism and would lash out at anyone and everyone who dared to speak in anything less than glowing terms about him. It is the liberals now who are engaging in the cancel culture, who seek to totally destroy anyone who voices a non PC thought. It's just what they do.
Let's see if you're honest. Was the climate in America open to criticism during the Bush II regime?

Secondly, aren't self-professed conservatives the ones cancelling any conservative who dares have a critical word about Trump?

In my opinion he has damn good reason to be a whiny little bitch.
Why?

For three and a half years Trump was endlessly accused of colluding with Putin to defeat Hillary and his friends and members of his administration were prosecuted.

Of course those charges were totally false and those prosecuting him were aware of that fact shortly after the investigation began.

That had a negative effect on his presidency because of the biased liberal media which is the propaganda wing of the Democratic Party.

If Trump would have been treated fairly he could have accomplished a lot more for our nation. He still did a hell of a lot considering the obstacles the Swamp, the Deep State and the liberal media threw in his path.

Now we are stuck with a crrrupt president who throughout his entire career pandered his influence to benefit his family and himself. He sold his influence through his son Hunter to the Chinese and they own him lock, stock and barrel. Yet Joe Biden will get a pass from the media and will be portrayed as a really great president by the liberal media. You can also bet your ass Sleepy Joe will never be prosecuted for engaging in pay for play schemes and his son Hunter will waltz away scot-free.

Finally I honestly believe as many other people do that the election was rigged. Trump won and won big. Eventually the truth will come out and Joe Biden will be seen for what he is.

For three and a half years Trump was endlessly accused of colluding with Putin to defeat Hillary and his friends and members of his administration were prosecuted.

Of course those charges were totally false and those prosecuting him were aware of that fact shortly after the investigation began.

That had a negative effect on his presidency because of the biased liberal media which is the propaganda wing of the Democratic Party.

If Trump would have been treated fairly he could have accomplished a lot more for our nation. He still did a hell of a lot considering the obstacles the Swamp, the Deep State and the liberal media threw in his path.

Now we are stuck with a crrrupt president who throughout his entire career pandered his influence to benefit his family and himself. He sold his influence through his son Hunter to the Chinese and they own him lock, stock and barrel. Yet Joe Biden will get a pass from the media and will be portrayed as a really great president by the liberal media. You can also bet your ass Sleepy Joe will never be prosecuted for engaging in pay for play schemes and his son Hunter will waltz away scot-free.

Finally I honestly believe as many other people do that the election was rigged. Trump won and won big. Eventually the truth will come out and Joe Biden will be seen for what he is.
OK, so how do you reconcile the fact that so many members of the Trump Administration had deep ties to Russia...and lied about it? Some even prosecuted for it.

OK, so how do you reconcile the fact that so many members of the Trump Administration had deep ties to Russia...and lied about it? Some even prosecuted for it.

You're still doing the Russian collusion thingy 4 years later and simultaneously posting Joe won get over it.
You can't make this stuff up.

Why are Leftists so blind/stupid?

Is there any justification on God's green earth why some out-of-control, unaccountable prosecutor needs to see TEN YEARS of records to investigate a couple of extremely dubious claims of election finance irregularities and ROUTINE valuation anomalies? The answer is clearly, NO.

If this harassment were done to one of the Leftist darlings they would be going out of their fucking minds.

You know, it's almost comical how the Lefties always fret about how violent we "Right Wingers" are. But if that were true, Cyrus Vance would have assumed room temperature years ago.
Here's the thing.

Every other president since the 1970's has released his tax records. The fact that Trump refused to should have been a big old red flag that he has something to hide.

Why are Leftists so blind/stupid?

Is there any justification on God's green earth why some out-of-control, unaccountable prosecutor needs to see TEN YEARS of records to investigate a couple of extremely dubious claims of election finance irregularities and ROUTINE valuation anomalies? The answer is clearly, NO.

If this harassment were done to one of the Leftist darlings they would be going out of their fucking minds.

You know, it's almost comical how the Lefties always fret about how violent we "Right Wingers" are. But if that were true, Cyrus Vance would have assumed room temperature years ago.
Here's the thing.

Every other president since the 1970's has released his tax records. The fact that Trump refused to should have been a big old red flag that he has something to hide.

Here's the thing, nobody cares except leftists so they can run to their media allies with some minor irrelevant thing they found and blow it up to a massive conspiracy to smear any conservative to get votes. That's the only reason. And you people are dumb enough to fall for it.

Here's the thing, nobody cares except leftists so they can run to their media allies with some minor irrelevant thing they found and blow it up to a massive conspiracy to smear any conservative to get votes. That's the only reason. And you people are dumb enough to fall for it.

Oh, Bullshit. If Biden or Obama hid their tax records, you guys would be screaming maniacally about it.

Your side tried to impeach a legitimately elected president over a blow job.

Now, Trump might be hiding his records because they'll show he's not as rich as he tells everyone he is....

Or they might be hiding some legitimate criminal conduct.

Either way, we'll find out soon enough.

Let's see if you're honest. Was the climate in America open to criticism during the Bush II regime?

Secondly, aren't self-professed conservatives the ones cancelling any conservative who dares have a critical word about Trump?
1. Of course the climate was open to criticism. Don't you remember all the back and forth over it? There was a lot of discussion about what was happening, what role if any did man have in it and if anything could be done without causing mass economic destruction. Where were you?
2. I don't see "conservatives" trying to prevent anyone from being able to provide for their families or to participate in society or to get neighbors and family members to alert authorities because of political opinions. That's something the left is doing. Tell you what, show me where "conservatives" are trying to "cancel" other conservatives for being critical of TRUMP!.

Now, back to the ideal of seeing people as individuals. Are you willing to try doing that or do you still want to only see groups?

No blocking, Manhattan will get Trump's taxes and financials and, of course, Donald releases some of his rhetoric.
Now you know why not being in power predicted his legal woes.
It's case on.

"The office of former President Donald Trump on Monday released a statement claiming "political persecution."

"The statement was released after the U.S. Supreme Court ruled against Trump's efforts to shield his taxes from Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance, Jr."

"Trump argued the investigation was "a continuation of the greatest political Witch Hunt in the history of our Country.'"

"It just never ends!" he complained.

What case would that be??

You people are nuts. Trump has been audited both personally and professionally for decades. If there was anything to find the IRS and the NY Auditors would have found it long ago.

You can hope and pray for something but I doubt you will find it. You can wipe your tears and look for something else to hang on Trump. LMAO

Oh, Bullshit. If Biden or Obama hid their tax records, you guys would be screaming maniacally about it.

Now, Trump might be hiding his records because they'll show he's not as rich as he tells everyone he is....

Jesus you idiots make me laugh.

You are so eager to find something criminal on Trump that you never use your brains.

Trump has been audited both personally and professionally for decades. If there were something to find the IRS and the NY State Auditors would have found it long ago.

You all seriously have Trump on the brain. You should be more worried about what your boy Biden is doing to the country.

TDS Joe, the Russian thingy was nothing more than a last minute manufactured campaign smear by Hillary with a oh so willing media.
Clinton got impeached for lying under oath. Stop lying to yourself about it.

You are so eager to find something criminal on Trump that you never use your brains.

Trump has been audited both personally and professionally for decades. If there were something to find the IRS and the NY State Auditors would have found it long ago.

You all seriously have Trump on the brain. You should be more worried about what your boy Biden is doing to the country.

I'm not worried about Biden at all. The grownups are back in charge.

The fact that Trump has been under Audit for decades should be a big warning that he's up to no good.

Most people get audited once, they clean up whatever they did wrong so it never happens again. The thing about Trump is the man seems to have no learning curve.

Here's the reason why Trump is screwed. Unlike Republicans, a jury in NY or DC will have no problem convicting him.

I'm not worried about Biden at all. The grownups are back in charge.

The fact that Trump has been under Audit for decades should be a big warning that he's up to no good.

Most people get audited once, they clean up whatever they did wrong so it never happens again. The thing about Trump is the man seems to have no learning curve.

Here's the reason why Trump is screwed. Unlike Republicans, a jury in NY or DC will have no problem convicting him.

LOL You should be worried about Biden. For a grown up he's done some stupid things in his first 100 days.

On day one he kicked every American tax payer in the teeth. When his EO's kick in those that voted for him will be regretting that vote. Hell New Mexico went for Biden and he promptly tossed over 11,000 in the unemployment line. You can bet those that voted for him in New Mexico aren't happy.

He will end fracking as he ended drilling on all Fed lands. Gas has been going up and it will go higher.

Oh and lets not forget his green shit.

He undid every good thing Trump did so there will be repercussions for that.

If I were you I'd be worried about the jack ass you voted for.

As for Trumps taxes. As I said. He's been audited by the IRS and NY State auditors for decades. If there was anything to find they would have found it long ago.

You sure spend a lot of time trying to find something criminal about Trump. You carry him around in your head 24/7. What an idiot you are.

Forum List

Back