Former Oregon House Speaker Dave Hunt cited in sex trafficking sting

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
What a jackass. Seriously.

Former Oregon House Speaker and current Clackamas Community College board member Dave Hunt was cited by Portland police in an undercover sex traffic sting operation in April.

Contacted by the Portland Tribune on Monday, May 3, Hunt said, “I don’t think I should talk about that.”

As a legislator, Hunt was one of numerous sponsors of a bill criminalizing sex trafficking in 2007. In 2011, he also voted for the bill that created the crime for which he was arrested and cited.

A Democrat, Hunt served as state representative for District 40 of the Oregon House of Representatives, representing Clackamas County from 2003 to 2013. He was elected Oregon House majority leader for the 2007-2009 session and served as speaker during the 2009-11 session.

After leaving the Legislature, Hunt served as president & CEO of the Pacific Northwest Defense Coalition for five years and as senior vice-president of Strategies 360 for three years. He currently serves as president and CEO of Columbia Public Affairs, where he is also a registered Oregon lobbyist.

Former Oregon House Speaker and current Clackamas Community College board member Dave Hunt was cited by Portland police in an undercover sex traffic sting operation in April.
Contacted by the Portland Tribune on Monday, May 3, Hunt said, “I don’t think I should talk about that.”
As a legislator, Hunt was one of numerous sponsors of a bill criminalizing sex trafficking in 2007. In 2011, he also voted for the bill that created the crime for which he was arrested and cited.
A Democrat, Hunt served as state representative for District 40 of the Oregon House of Representatives, representing Clackamas County from 2003 to 2013. He was elected Oregon House majority leader for the 2007-2009 session and served as speaker during the 2009-11 session.
After leaving the Legislature, Hunt served as president & CEO of the Pacific Northwest Defense Coalition for five years and as senior vice-president of Strategies 360 for three years. He currently serves as president and CEO of Columbia Public Affairs, where he is also a registered Oregon lobbyist.

Just proves all Democrats are perverts.

How scummy.

If he is found guilty, he should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. Problem solved.

LOCK HIM UP!!!
LOCK HIM UP!!!
LOCK HIM UP!!!
LOCK HIM UP!!!
LOCK HIM UP!!!
LOCK HIM UP!!!
LOCK HIM UP!!!
LOCK HIM UP!!!

Sex trafficking? It sounds like a routine day in Vegas. If police were aware of so-called "sex trafficking sites" why not shut them down and lock them up instead of going after a couple of schleps who think they are paying $100 for a date with Marlyn Monroe?

A politician with no skills and no morals leaves office to join several boards and become a lobbyists...GEE its almost like when he was politician that his policies helped those boards that he got on and was given contract (bribe) for.

They have quite a selection of Democrat scumbags over there in Oregon politics. How can such a beautiful state get so contaminated with lowlifes. They really need to rethink what they need in a representative and stop electing these losers.

oregon has become the new epstein's island... put him in general pop and he'll end up with 4 foot of broke off mop handle up his ass a la jeffery dahmer...

It's sad that we have to turn to convicts to take care of these fucking animals (aka democrats)

Cited? What's that supposed to mean? He didn't pay the appropriate fee to patronize a whore by permission of the courts downtown?

More like an internet dating service than "sex trafficking". I don't ordinarily defend sleazy democrat politicians but this case stinks.

More like an internet dating service than "sex trafficking". I don't ordinarily defend sleazy democrat politicians but this case stinks.
Whereas a Republican would be in prison for it, and required to register as a sex offender the rest of his life.
Oregon is home to half a dozen left wing radical groups like OWS. Why the Portland Cops decided to snag some poor bastards for soliciting a prostitute by internet is anybody's guess.

Oregon is home to half a dozen left wing radical groups like OWS. Why the Portland Cops decided to snag some poor bastards for soliciting a prostitute by internet is anybody's guess.
Lock them sluts up in jail, shackle their feet together if they can't stop spreading their legs. Wall of Moms and all the rest of them, to boot.

Forum List

Back