Former Obama Whitehouse advisor arrested

• Banned

He apparently stole money from the charter schools he was entrusted to work with.

And?

that’s just another day at the office for trumpscum.

And?

Democrats are supposedly helping poor children right? Does that help usually include stealing from them?

And seek help. This thread has NOTHING to do with Trump

• Banned
Is it legal to notice when democrats steal from the taxpayer?

The attempt to impeach trump for investigating a kickback of us foreign aid to hunter Biden seemed to imply it is no longer legal to notice when democrats steal, since Jew supremacist Zionist traitor Chris Wray was given hunter's laptop during the impeachment, and prevented the American people from finding out the truth of the kickback by hiding the evidence, and has since gone after those who noticed, and was th leading figure in the steal, ordering the FBI to STAND DOWN on election night - which is why they did not show up as TV cameras showed Dems forcing out GOP observers....

He apparently stole money from the charter schools he was entrusted to work with.

And?

They are scum but they own your head. Ok boomer? :lol:

Seems like we own the heads of you white trash

gen x, loser

Why are you so nasty?
Get on topic ya twit

Hey be nice. Silly Jilly is my sweat heart. I know...I know...she’s crazy, but the heart wants what the heart wants.

And?

And?

Democrats are supposedly helping poor children right? Does that help usually include stealing from them?

And seek help. This thread has NOTHING to do with Trump

Are non profit groups only Democratic? Are there any Republican non profit groups? If that guy is found to be a crook, then lock him up, but trying to cast it as all liberal non profits are crooked is just a lie. Just another right wing lie.

I found the narrator of the video too much of a distraction, and I do better reading the news anyways. Hopefully he gets the book tossed at him. Besides, any Democrat associated with a charter school is clearly a DINO.

wyeho?

It also fits the left's narrative.

Anything that siphons off taxpayer money from the dem public education honey pot is bad, nothing is better than Dems stealing taxpayer money.

Hence, to discredit "charter schools" and hence vouchers, have a leftist dem/media slime steal money, and say that the problem is not hoarding all the money into public schools, since Dems steal more that way, and prevent america's kids from being educated. An uneducated voter is more likely to support big government.....

I found this interesting:
2019 article

GOP Admins Had 38 Times More Criminal Convictions Than Democrats, 1961-2016​

Another 2019 article:

List Of All US Politicians Charged Or Convicted of Sex Crimes Against Minors​

It appears republicans cannot be trusted with money. On the other hand, neither party officials can be trusted not to molest, photograph, or Fk your kids.

Forum List

Back