Former NSA director, retired top officers ask Supreme Court to declare military draft unconstitutional

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
The former National Security Agency director and nine prominent retired general and flag officers have signed on to legal brief asking that the U.S. Supreme Court rule that the military draft is unconstitutional.

Their filing is in support of a petition that argues the Selective Service System is unconstitutional because it applies only to men ages 18 to 26 and not women.

Former Director of the National Security Agency Michael Hayden, a retired Air Force four-star, and retired Army Gen. Stanley McChrystal top the list of supporters on the legal brief.

The group’s attorneys filed their brief Wednesday to support the petition filed by the National Coalition for Men, represented by the American Civil Liberties Union against the Selective Service System on Jan. 8.

Oh, I doubt that it's going anywhere.

feminists: WE DEMAND EQUALITY
No. I am a feminist. That was a bullshit mantra so that women could go to war. Really. There was no wow we scored something awesome. It was a bullshit ploy cheered on by disturbing members of our society that will never have to see combat. Ever.

No. I am a feminist. That was a bullshit mantra so that women could go to war. Really. There was no wow we scored something awesome. It was a bullshit ploy cheered on by disturbing members of our society that will never have to see combat. Ever.
That was my point; not saying you're a feminist.

Feminists want equality. But not really.

I have a son. He is not expendable. I think the correct answer in all of this BS was to say welp, no more corporate wars.

I have a son. He is not expendable. I think the correct answer in all of this BS was to say welp, no more corporate wars.
Good luck. A war-mongering Democrat is CinC now.

Good luck. A war-mongering Democrat is CinC now.
I know. Warmongering neo-liberals.

The former National Security Agency director and nine prominent retired general and flag officers have signed on to legal brief asking that the U.S. Supreme Court rule that the military draft is unconstitutional.

Their filing is in support of a petition that argues the Selective Service System is unconstitutional because it applies only to men ages 18 to 26 and not women.

Former Director of the National Security Agency Michael Hayden, a retired Air Force four-star, and retired Army Gen. Stanley McChrystal top the list of supporters on the legal brief.

The group’s attorneys filed their brief Wednesday to support the petition filed by the National Coalition for Men, represented by the American Civil Liberties Union against the Selective Service System on Jan. 8.

Actually they are quite correct. More importantly slavery has been outlawed.

But it says nothing about genders like cis pro trans quo.

So it's all BS.

And yes, I made that gender up but am confident within the next 30 days it will be a newly discovered gender.

But I digress

It's age discriminatory, too. The U.S. military fell head-over-heels in love with the Japanese WWII-Axis state-corporate fascist system of simultaneous recruiting of new graduates. In WWII, Allied men up to at least age 45 enlisted and served in active combat. Women of all ages also served in heavy industrial production at great risk to their own lives and bodies. Rosie the riveter etc.

My friend is a radical feminist who fights for women's rights. Sometimes her actions seem too strange to me, but nevertheless, this does not prevent us from being friends. She works as a director in a non-governmental company and not so long ago she received director disqualification. When she told me about it, I was very surprised by her behavior, because I had never seen her cry and so unsure of her future.
So I don't think you should put labels on people. I always saw my friend as a very confident woman, but as it turned out, deep down, she also feels bad.

Forum List

Back