Former NFL quarterback Ken Stabler had brain disease CTE

His brain shows he has CTE, the only way you can get CTE is from hits to the head. The game was a lot rougher then than now. Several QB's in today's game get concussions, You don't get CTE from booze and drugs, you get it from hard hits to the head.

He probably got his hits in practice. It was the Raiders..Right? :lol: Was there ever a dirtier team in the history of the NFL?

Never a harder hitting team, but when teams got their asses handed to them they had to make excuses, I see you are an excuse maker.

I show consistent passion for my team win or lose. You just complain about it. I would rather dig in and explore why wins and losses happen than just be a whiner.

Funny you don't show any loyalty to any team. You only passion seems to be in trying to drag down mine and others interest in our teams. You really are not a better fan than anyone else. In fact you are not really a fan at all. But carry on...if it gives you some perverse pleasure to criticize my enthusiasm then by all means go for it.

Excuses, excuses, and more excuses. You wanting Newton to get hurt is pretty low even for you. That is pretty sick even for you homer. I defended the Raiders and you in your ignorance say stupid shit. You are an ignorant homer, not a fan, a weak little homer that throws hissy fits when your team doesn't win but carry on, you are a poor loser and all of us on this board know it.

That is some burden getting yourself elected as the spokesperson for USMB. Having had a similar honor bestowed I can relate.

Well.....if EVERY member knows this intel there is no point in denying it. I'm sure you did your part in surveying the members. Good work. Now you need to get with Cereal to get me perma banned. I'm sure with all the data you have gathered he will have no choice but to drop the hammer.

In the mean time while awaiting my fate I'll just keep on pointing out what a great team the Seahawks are and what a nasty cynical A-hole you are. I'm here to have fun talking Seahawks. That obviously rubs you the wrong way. With all that clout you claim no doubt my 7 years here will be coming to a sad end real soon.

Funny this conversation reminds me of one I had on the old Seahawks dot com board around 15 year or so. We had a vote on the matter and guess what. That survey showed I had about 100-1 comments in my favor.. Then... One of my friends started an official vote for president of the MB and what do you know??? I won!

JayHawk a very popular member of the original Seahawks board and I got together and became close friends. and are still pals to this day.

I have no interest in getting anyone banned, drama queen. I could see you doing well on a seahawks board, you love to kiss their ass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back