Former NFL Player domestically abused by racist white ex-gf

Mortimer

Gold Member
119432001_2663158367238991_7887198051625538159_o.jpg

My thoughts

1.Black women probably wont like it but white males will even more hate it then black women. Yet white males would not be that hateful if a japanese female said she has a preference for white guys.
2.Some women dont like guys of their race either. I saw profiles on dating sites, for example by east asian females who say they date any race except other asians or asian-americans. It is a preference, and it is not ok to shame anyone for that. But women get easier away with it then males.
3.Also I agree that a black woman could do the same, because the gypsy wife of my gypsy uncle often beat him, and threw stuff at him and really beat him punched and kicked him and she called him deragatory racial slurs for gypsies like gypo in serbian of course as they speak serbian and live in serbia.

And justice has been served because this guy (Albert Haynesworth) is on his last legs begging for Kidney and has to go on Diaylisis three hours at a time for three days a week.

D_KTxLKWwAAiR5E
D_KTxLKXUAAabkG

Unless he get's a kidney he will die. His racist wife won't come forward and none of his family won't either. He probably has turned down black woman in the past, but I guarantee you he won't turn down her black kidney. Becky is waiting for him to die so she can get the insurance money

And justice has been served because this guy (Albert Haynesworth) is on his last legs begging for Kidney and has to go on Diaylisis three hours at a time for three days a week.

D_KTxLKWwAAiR5E
D_KTxLKXUAAabkG

Unless he get's a kidney he will die. His racist wife won't come forward and none of his family won't either. He probably has turned down black woman in the past, but I guarantee you he won't turn down her black kidney. Becky is waiting for him to die so she can get the insurance money
He needs hydroxiecloriquin

D_KTxLKWwAAiR5E
D_KTxLKXUAAabkG

What makes you think his wife or her family are even a match for him? You cant just throw any old kidney in someone. If it doesnt match they will die. Also, im not giving my sisters husband my fucking kidney. That would be absurd.

D_KTxLKWwAAiR5E
D_KTxLKXUAAabkG

Is this the same player who signed the massive football contract and bummed his way through it? I remember he played for the Washington football team in the NFL as one of his teams. He milked that contract. If it is him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back